(DeMarcus) Cousins returned from his one-game suspension by general manager Vlade Divac for conduct detrimental to the team and had 31 points, 10 rebounds, five assists and two steals.
Cousins was banished for a game for yelling at coach George Karl during Wednesday’s loss to Cleveland.
“That wasn’t a suspension from the organization ; that was one from the head coach,” Cousins said. “There’s a difference.”
Cousins was asked if he’d spoken to Karl.
“(Karl) hasn’t said a word to me,” Cousins said.
- Ex-NBA Star Spencer Haywood Missed Out On $2 Billion With Nike
- Magic Johnson shuts down Steph Curry’s claim of being the NBA’s best-ever point guard
- ‘Tough break, right?’: Pelicans coach Willie Green on injured Trey Murphy missing start of the season
- Wolves set to replay partnership between Rudy Gobert and Karl-Anthony Towns after last season’s false start
- Anthony Davis has reportedly been ‘training more this offseason than I’ve seen with him as a Laker’
Main Page 1 week ago
Clippers sign guard Xavier Moon to an Exhibit 10 contract
NBA 1 week ago
Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey
Main Page 6 days ago
Timberwolves’ Anthony Edwards receives wall mural in hometown of Atlanta
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Luka Doncic celebrates launch of new Luka 2 ‘Lake Bled’ Jordan Brand shoes during 3-on-3 tournament on floating court in Slovenia