(DeMarcus) Cousins returned from his one-game suspension by general manager Vlade Divac for conduct detrimental to the team and had 31 points, 10 rebounds, five assists and two steals.
Cousins was banished for a game for yelling at coach George Karl during Wednesday’s loss to Cleveland.
“That wasn’t a suspension from the organization ; that was one from the head coach,” Cousins said. “There’s a difference.”
Cousins was asked if he’d spoken to Karl.
“(Karl) hasn’t said a word to me,” Cousins said.
- Grizzlies’ Ja Morant drinks tequila shots with couple at Icebox jewelry store
- Bulls rookie Justin Lewis suffers ACL injury, could miss 2022-23 season
- Pistons’ Kelly Olynyk marries longtime girlfriend Jackie McNulty
- Heat guard Victor Oladipo: “I’m one of the best players in the world”
- Chris Paul on high school dating life: “My girlfriend was my basketball”
Main Page2 weeks ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page4 days ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
Main Page1 week ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page7 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade