The Spurs appear to have dodged a major scare with the health of All-Star forward Tim Duncan.
Duncan left with 56 seconds remaining in Tuesday’s 117-107 victory over Toronto after injuring his left elbow in a collision with teammate Tiago Splitter and Raptors forward Amir Johnson. He has been wearing a wrap on the elbow for much of this season.
Said coach Gregg Popovich, “He hyperextended his elbow. I think he will be OK. I think, but I don’t know. We’ll see. I think he’s OK.”
- A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
- Heat, Spurs will play game in Mexico City during 2022-23 NBA season
- Reebock releases Allen Iverson Question “Blue Toe” Shoes on August 19
- Kendrick Perkins owns multimillion-dollar French Bulldog business
- New rumor suggest Lakers could trade Anthony Davis
Main Page7 days ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page6 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page2 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page3 days ago
Wizards’ Kristaps Porzingis and girlfriend Laura Vizla share France photos