Tonight on Draft Kings, $100,000 is being given away in a league with a $3 buy-in! First prize wins $10,000 and the top 7,850 finishers will win at least double their entry fee. Your entry fee is free with your first deposit and first-time depositors will have their money matched 100 percent up to $600!
Here is a sample team from last night:
If you know hoops, you may be able to turn your basketball knowledge into $10,000 cash by following these steps:
1. Join the league by signing into your existing Draft Kings account or creating a new one. Initial deposits are matched up to $600.
2. Create your eight-man roster consisting of a starting PG, SG, SF, PF, C, backup G, backup F and a utility player of any position while staying under the $50,000 hard cap. You must submit your roster before the start of the first game.
3. Finish in the top 7,850 and win!
- Lakers coach Darvin Ham suggests that NBA should increase prize money for In-Season Tournament champs
- Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman is dropping his own signature wine
- FSG reveals investment plan with LeBron James for potential Las Vegas NBA expansion
- Former Warriors GM Bob Myers regrets not signing Tyrese Haliburton in 2020 NBA Draft
- WATCH: Lakers bench in awe after LeBron James drops in three-consecutive threes vs. Pelicans
NBA 2 weeks ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
NBA 1 week ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Michael Malone to Make Changes to Bench
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Angel Reese Suspension: LSU Star Does Not Travel With Team To Cayman Islands Classic