Tonight on Draft Kings, $40,000 is being given away in a league with a $3 buy-in! First prize wins $3,000 and the top 3,236 finishers will win at least double their entry fee.
Your entry fee is free with your first deposit and first-time depositors will also have their money matched 100 percent up to $600! Basketball Insiders readers have won nearly $40,000 playing Draft Kings this season alone!
Here is a sample Draft Kings team from last round:
If you know hoops, you may be able to turn your basketball knowledge into $3,000 cash by following these steps:
2. Create your eight-man roster consisting of a starting PG, SG, SF, PF, C, backup G, backup F and a utility player of any position while staying under the $50,000 hard cap. You must submit your roster before the start of the game on Tuesday (9:00 p.m. ET).
3. Finish in the top 3,236 and win!
- Pistons center Isaiah Stewart upgraded to probable vs. Knicks
- Anthony Davis Speaks Out On Lakers Late Collapse Vs Pacers
- Raptors forward Scottie Barnes on coming off bench: ‘It was a little different, for sure’
- Marcus Smart’s Playmaking Role Has Made Boston A More Dynamic Team
- Spurs sign forward Alize Johnson, waive rookie Jordan Hall
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Betting Odds And Picks Tonight: NBA Best Bets For Monday 11/21
Main Page 1 week ago
WATCH: Giannis Antetokounmpo shoves ladder after loss to 76ers
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA Player Prop Picks Tonight: De’Aaron Fox Over 1.5 Three-Pointers Leads Our Best Bets
NBA 6 days ago
Derrick Rose Could Be Traded To ‘Surprise’ Team Emerging With Interest