Tonight on Draft Kings, $40,000 is being given away in a league with a $3 buy-in! First prize wins $3,000 and the top 3,236 finishers will win at least double their entry fee.
Your entry fee is free with your first deposit and first-time depositors will also have their money matched 100 percent up to $600! Basketball Insiders readers have won nearly $40,000 playing Draft Kings this season alone!
Here is a sample Draft Kings team from last round:
If you know hoops, you may be able to turn your basketball knowledge into $3,000 cash by following these steps:
2. Create your eight-man roster consisting of a starting PG, SG, SF, PF, C, backup G, backup F and a utility player of any position while staying under the $50,000 hard cap. You must submit your roster before the start of the game on Tuesday (9:00 p.m. ET).
3. Finish in the top 3,236 and win!
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Girlfriend Hailey Summers Expecting First Child
- NBA fan dies at Golden 1 Center during 1st quarter of Pelicans-Kings game
- Kelly Oubre Jr. mocks press for questioning legitimacy of his injury and hit-and-run incident
- Tyrese Haliburton records 1st career triple-double, 3rd 25-point, 10-assist game with 0 turnovers this season
- Famous “pitbull” lawyer Gloria Allred is representing teen in Josh Giddey’s controversial case
NBA 2 weeks ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Timberwolves’ Jaden McDaniels out 2-3 weeks with right ankle sprain
NBA 6 days ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant