This Monday and Tuesday night DraftStreet is putting on a $11 league with $2,000 in prizes being awarded to the top 30 finishers!
By signing up through Basketball Insiders you get a 100 percent bonus on your initial sign up. So you see a return on your investment immediately!
DraftStreet has revolutionized fantasy basketball, making it quick, easy and fun for the average person to play. Having to invest six months to potentially earn money with your fantasy basketball skills is a thing of the past. DraftStreet produces winners every single day, and you can be one Wednesday night!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a free account with DraftStreet or sign into your existing account <— CLICK HERE TO PLAY
2. Draft and submit your team by 7 pm EST Monday, which consists of three forwards, three guards, one center and a utility player of any position. Players are priced based on production. You must stay under the $100,000 salary cap.
3. Finish in the top 30 and win cash!
There are two games on tap over the next two nights in the NBA:
– Oklahoma City Thunder @ San Antonio Spurs
– Miami HEAT @ Indiana Pacers
- Dallas Mavericks Head Coach Jason Kidd Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Timberwolves’ Jaden McDaniels (ankle) progressing well, cleared for individual on-court work
- Oklahoma City Thunder Head Coach Mark Daigneault Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Knicks vs. Bucks Odds, Picks, & Predictions (Dec. 5)
- Super Max: Is Max Christie a legit rotational player for the Lakers?
NBA 2 weeks ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
NBA 7 days ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant
Headlines 1 week ago
Michael Malone to Make Changes to Bench