A common cliché often used in the game of basketball is that you can’t win a championship in January. It was used especially often last night as the Oklahoma City Thunder topped the two-time defending world champion Miami HEAT in convincing fashion.
That cliché is very true, last night’s win will be meaningless come playoff time, but it does not apply to fantasy hoops at DraftStreet. Because there, a win in January can have you feeling like you just won the championship. Like in the case of Gator2291, who is now $1,000 richer because he invested $2 last night and drafted the top scoring team in the league.
If you didn’t finish in the top 250 last night or just simply didn’t have the chance to draft a team, worry not, there’s another chance today! DraftStreet is offering another $2, one day league. The top 200 finishing teams will be rewarded $4,000 in prizes, with first place bringing in $800!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a free account or sign into your existing account with DraftStreet <— CLICK HERE TO PLAY
2. Draft your team, which consists of three forwards, three guards, one center and a utility player of any position. Players are priced based on production. You must stay under the $100,000 salary cap and submit your roster by 7 pm EST.
3. Finish in the top 200 and win cash!
There are three games on tap tonight in the NBA:
– Phoenix Suns at Indiana Pacers
– Cleveland Cavaliers at New York Knicks
– Los Angeles Clippers at Golden State Warriors
Here’s a look at my team for tonight:
Every day produces a winner at DraftStreet, who we’ve partnered with for the rest of the regular season to help give you the opportunity to turn your fantasy skills into profit. There will be a FREE league available Friday, so make sure to look out for details so you can join the rest of the Basketball Insiders readers who are cashing in on their fantasy skills!
@BBallInsiders I won over 100 last night 😀
— Marshall Gabell (@MarshallGabell) January 30, 2014
- Main Page2 days ago
LeBron James celebrates 8-year wedding anniversary with Savannah
- Main Page2 weeks ago
Kevin Love’s next team odds: Cavaliers are the favorites, per Bovada
- Main Page2 weeks ago
BetMGM announces partnership with Casino del Mar at La Concha Resort
- Legal2 weeks ago
Legal sports betting in Arizona launches Thursday, September 9th