By signing up through Basketball Insiders you get a 100 percent bonus on your initial sign up. So you see a return on your investment immediately!
Playing is where you stand the chance to make the most, though. Just last month tbellevue25 turned $22 into $10K by drafting the following team:
Here’s a look at the complete prize list:
DraftStreet has revolutionized fantasy basketball, making it quick, easy and fun for the average person to play. Having to invest six months to potentially earn money with your fantasy basketball skills is a thing of the past. DraftStreet produces winners every single day, and you can be one Wednesday night!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a free account with DraftStreet or sign into your existing account <— CLICK HERE TO PLAY
2. Draft and submit your team by 7 pm EST Wednesday, which consists of three forwards, three guards, one center and a utility player of any position. Players are priced based on production. You must stay under the $100,000 salary cap.
3. Finish in the top 300 and win cash!
There are 10 games on tap Wednesday night in the NBA:
– Indiana Pacers at Charlotte Bobcats
– Houston Rockets at Orlando Magic
– Utah Jazz at Washington Wizards
– Golden State Warriors at Boston Celtics
– Memphis Grizzlies at Brooklyn Nets
– Chicago Bulls at Detroit Pistons
– Sacramento Kings at Milwaukee Bucks
– New York Knicks at Minnesota Timberwolves
– Dallas Mavericks at Denver Nuggets
– Atlanta Hawks at Portland Trail Blazers
Here’s a look at my team for tonight:
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page3 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Draft 2022: Date, Time, Location and How to Watch
Main Page1 week ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines1 week ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft