The NBA season is winding down, but there is still time for you to earn some cold hard cash with your fantasy skills in this two day NBA Finals Fantasy League for Thursday and Sunday’s games.
All you have to do is enter DraftStreet’s new league, which is a salary cap league. Our readers have won thousands this season and you can be next!
You select eight players who are competing in Tuesday and Wednesday’s playoff games and if you have one of the top 50 teams, you get paid from the $1,000 prize pool. First place pays $200 and the entry fee is only $5!
SIGN UP NOW!
By signing up through Basketball Insiders you get a 100 percent bonus on your initial sign up. So you see a return on your investment immediately!
DraftStreet has revolutionized fantasy basketball, making it quick, easy and fun for the average person to play. Having to invest six months to potentially earn money with your fantasy basketball skills is a thing of the past. DraftStreet produces winners every single day, and you can be one Friday night!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a free account with DraftStreet or sign into your existing account <— CLICK HERE TO PLAY
2. Draft and submit your team before 8:00 p.m. ET tonight. You have to stay within then $100,000 limit while drafting your team that consists of three guards, three forwards, a center and a utility player of any position.
3. Finish in the top 30 and win cash!
- Kelly Oubre Jr. mocks press for questioning legitimacy of his injury and hit-and-run incident
- Tyrese Haliburton records 1st career triple-double, 3rd 25-point, 10-assist game with 0 turnovers this season
- Famous “pitbull” lawyer Gloria Allred is representing teen in Josh Giddey’s controversial case
- Kings’ Domantas Sabonis passes Bob Cousy, Ben Simmons for 13th-most triple-doubles
- Charles Barkley ‘guarantees’ Celtics are winning this NBA title and fans are saying he jinxed it
NBA 2 weeks ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Timberwolves’ Jaden McDaniels out 2-3 weeks with right ankle sprain
NBA 6 days ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant