DraftStreet: Win $50K, Save Big!
On Wednesday DraftStreet has a one day, $22 league with a top prize of $50K and $150K prize pool for the top 1,000 teams! Special offers for first time users included! Limited space!
This Wednesday DraftStreet is turning what would otherwise be just a regular night in the NBA into an opportunity to win $50,000! The buy in is $22 and the top 1,000 teams will win a piece of the $150,000 prize pool! First time depositors will receive a 100 percent bonus up to $200! So, you’re guaranteed to make money before you even play if you’re trying out DraftStreet for the first time!
Playing is where you stand the chance to make the most, though. Just this past Saturday ErnieMcCracken won $1,000 in a $2 league by drafting the following team:
DraftStreet has revolutionized fantasy basketball, making it quick, easy and fun for the average person to play. Having to invest six months to potentially earn money with your fantasy basketball skills is a thing of the past. DraftStreet producers winners every single day, and on Wednesday someone will become $50,000 richer and 1,000 people total will walk away with some kind of profit. Space is limited to just 7,500 users and the league is filling up rapidly so make sure to sign up now!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a free account with DraftStreet or sign into your existing account by 7 pm est Wednesday! CLICK HERE TO PLAY
2. Draft your team, which consists of three forwards, three guards, one center and a utility player of any position. Players are priced based on production. You must stay under the $100,000 salary cap.
3. Finish in the top 1,000 and win cash!
There are 12 games on tap Wednesday in the NBA:
– Los Angeles Lakers at Cleveland Cavaliers
– Boston Celtics at Philadelphia 76ers
– San Antonio Spurs at Washington Wizards
– Detroit Pistons at Orlando Magic
– Portland Trail Blazers at New York Knicks
– Phoenix Suns at Houston Rockets
– Dallas Mavericks at Memphis Grizzlies
– Atlanta Hawks at New Orleans Pelicans
– Minnesota Timberwolves at Oklahoma City Thunder
– Milwaukee Bucks at Denver Nuggets
– Toronto Raptors at Sacramento Kings
– Miami HEAT at Los Angeles Clippers
Here’s a look at my team for the evening:
- Miami’s Bam Adebayo recorded his 17th career playoff game with 20 points and 10 rebounds, the second-most in Heat postseason history
- Celtics President Brad Stevens will trust the process for next season: ‘We have an incredibly resilient group’
- Jamal Murray recorded his sixth-straight 25-point game last night, the third-longest streak in Nuggets postseason history
- NBA already decided Ja Morant’s fate after new gun incident but will wait until Finals are over
- Nuggets’ Nikola Jokic is the 2nd player with a triple-double in his NBA Finals debut
Main Page 1 week ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 1 week ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 4 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Headlines 5 days ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell