The NBA season is winding down, but there is still time for you to earn some cold hard cash with your fantasy skills. The Conference Finals are midway through, rotations are set and you couldn’t be better prepared to turn what you’ve learned so far into a profit.
All you have to do is enter DraftStreet’s new league, which is a pick ‘em style draft. Our readers have won thousands this season and you can be next!
You select eight players who are competing in Tuesday and Wednesday’s playoff games and if you have one of the top 30 teams, you get paid from the $2,000 prize pool. The best team gets $500. It’s that easy. And it only costs $11 to enter!
SIGN UP NOW!
By signing up through Basketball Insiders you get a 100 percent bonus on your initial sign up. So you see a return on your investment immediately!
DraftStreet has revolutionized fantasy basketball, making it quick, easy and fun for the average person to play. Having to invest six months to potentially earn money with your fantasy basketball skills is a thing of the past. DraftStreet produces winners every single day, and you can be one Wednesday night!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a free account with DraftStreet or sign into your existing account <— CLICK HERE TO PLAY
2. Draft and submit your team before 8:30 p.m. ET tonight.
3. Finish in the top 30 and win cash!
There are two games on tap over the next two nights in the NBA:
– Miami HEAT vs. Indiana Pacers
– Oklahoma City Thunder vs. San Antonio Spurs
- Bronny James is cleared to return to USC training 4 months after suffering cardiac arrest
- Pistons become only 13th team to ever go winless in a month calendar after 16-straight losses
- Minnesota Timberwolves Head Coach Chris Finch Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Lakers More Interested in DeMar DeRozan than Zach LaVine
- Jrue Holiday Averaging Career-High in Rebounds Per Game
NBA 1 week ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 4 days ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 1 week ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
NBA 2 weeks ago
Jonathan Isaac becomes first athlete to launch signature shoes with Bible verses inscribed on them