The Golden State Warriors salvaged a lesser defensive effort by snuffing out the New Orleans Pelicans in crunch time, besting the birds 113-109.
The Warriors clamped down on the Pelicans late, not allowing them a basket in the final 4 minutes, 46 seconds. Once again, Draymond Green came up huge down defensively the stretch, ending his triple-double night with a brutal stop.
Source: Ethan Sherwood Strauss of ESPN
- The Orlando Magic are the most efficient NBA team in the fourth quarter since December
- Danilo Gallinari on returning this season: ‘My mindset is there is definitely a chance’
- Lakers’ Lonnie Walker IV Taking The Next Step In Returning Back To The Court
- Top 10 Plays From Wednesday Night As Jordan Poole’s Layup Wins The Game For Golden State
- Pistons’ Cory Joseph (back) out, Isaiah Stewart (shoulder) questionable vs. Nets
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 1 day ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic