Kevin Durant rolled into the media room inside the Thunder’s training facility Tuesday morning on a knee scooter, his propped-up right leg snugly wrapped in a cast to stabilize his surgically repaired right foot.
But any dreams of Durant returning early were all but destroyed by the man himself.
“I’m not going to rush it at all,” Durant said. “That’s one thing I’m not going to do. I’m sure I’ll feel better in two or three weeks. But I definitely don’t want to rush it. So I’m taking my time with it.
NBA Team Salaries
- NBA Betting Picks: Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Miami Heat Preview
- NBA Betting Picks: Philadelphia 76ers vs. Boston Celtics Preview
- NBA Betting Picks: Atlanta Hawks vs Indiana Pacers preview, picks and prediction
- NBA Betting Picks: Detroit Pistons vs Portland Trail Blazers preview, prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Golden State Warriors vs. Phoenix Suns preview, prediction and picks