Forward Kevin Durant will miss his third straight game with a sprained right ankle on Tuesday night when the Oklahoma City Thunder face the Portland Trail Blazers.
Durant sprained the ankle on Thursday night during a game against the Golden State Warriors just before halftime.
The reigning NBA Most Valuable Player is averaging 22.4 points, 5.0 rebounds and 3.6 assists this season in nine games this season.
The 26-year-old Durant missed the Thunder’s first 17 games after undergoing foot surgery in October.
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page3 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Draft 2022: Date, Time, Location and How to Watch
Main Page1 week ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines1 week ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft