Eric Gordon said surgery is a last resort. He has talked to Kobe and Carmelo about dealing with injury and playing through the pain.
Talked to Eric Gordon, he said 3-4 weeks is a realistic timetable for a possible return. He has started shooting mid-range jumpers.
#Pelicans SG Eric Gordon has told team he wants to try to rehab left shoulder & avoid surgery. No final decision on surgery has been made.
NBA Team Salaries
- NBA Betting Picks: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Dallas Mavericks Preview
- NBA Betting Picks: Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks picks, preview and prediction
- Dame, It’s Time: Portland Must Part Ways With Lillard
- NBA Betting Picks: Chicago Bulls vs Brooklyn Nets preview, picks and prediction
- NBA Betting Picks: San Antonio Spurs vs. Golden State Warriors Preview
Main Page2 weeks ago
LeBron James receives one-game suspension for elbowing Isaiah Stewart
College Headlines2 weeks ago
Gonzaga vs UCLA: Picks, Preview and Predictions
Main Page1 week ago
Bovada Specials – LeBron James and Isaiah Stewart foul odds
Headlines2 weeks ago
Sacramento Kings Fire Luke Walton