Their 0-16 start (Sixers) is one loss away from the franchise mark they set in 2014-15 for consecutive defeats to start a season. The league record is 18, held by the 2009-10 New Jersey Nets. The Sixers could tie that mark if they lose to Houston and then at Memphis on Sunday.
“I know Brett [Brown] is a great coach, and those players over there grind hard,” said (Evan) Turner, who worked out with the Sixers in the offseason. “It’s not like they are sitting around doing nothing. Those kids grind, man. I know for sure they stay over the summer and work out together.
“So you feel bad in that sense, [because] it is a team working to be successful. It’s not like they are a bunch of high-paid players that have a crazy attitude about it.”
- Stephen Curry has recorded the most 30+ point, 10+ assist games in Warriors history
- Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
- Lakers interested in trading for Bulls guard Zach LaVine?
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
- Utah Jazz consider Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji as their only “untouchables” for trade
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 4 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic