Slogging through one of the worst seasons in NBA history, the three-win Sixers have had their share of off-the-court woes. This time, Jahlil Okafor’s and Kendall Marshall’s dads made headlines with what they said and tweeted during games, which left the sons a bit embarrassed.
“We all love our children,” Sixers coach Brett Brown said with a laugh. Even so, these two dads might have expressed it the wrong way.
Source: The Associated Press
NBA Team Salaries
- NBA Betting Picks: Detroit Pistons vs Portland Trail Blazers preview, prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Golden State Warriors vs. Phoenix Suns preview, prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: New York Knicks vs Brooklyn Nets preview, picks and prediction
- NBA Betting Picks: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Sacramento Kings Preview
- NBA Betting Picks: Memphis Grizzlies vs Toronto Raptors preview, prediction and picks