University of Florida freshman Chris Walker announced on Twitter that he is returning for his sophomore season.
He had been projected as a first round pick despite only playing 87 minutes the past season.
Walker: “This year has been a great one, and I’m happy to say I will be joining the gatornation again for one more year!”
Walker, a McDonald’s All-American missed a large part if the season getting through NCAA eligibility issues.
- Warriors Fans Are Questioning Why Steve Kerr Is Not Playing Jonathan Kuminga More
- Nets fans boo jumbotron when Ben Simmons announces himself
- Trade Rumor: Now Jazz, Pacers, and Raptors also seem to be following Jalen McDaniels’ footsteps
- Stephen Curry becomes oldest NBA player to record back-to-back 30-point, 10-assist games
- Damian Lillard and Giannis Antetokounmpo awarded as best players of NBA’s Week 15
NBA 1 day ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
NBA 2 weeks ago
Paris gets ready to host an NBA game for the 12th time as Pistons vs Bulls clash
Legal 2 weeks ago
Mississippi tries yet again to legalize online sports betting