#1 New York Knicks
Current value: $1.4 billion
Revenue*: $287 million
Operating profit*: $96 million
A second round playoff run and higher revenue from the $1 billion renovation of Madison Square Garden pushed the Knicks’ operating income to $96 million last season, the highest in the history of the NBA. The team also boasted the second largest average TV audience per game (230,000), behind only the Los Angeles Lakers. Both the Knicks and MSG Network are owned by the publicly traded Madison Square Garden Company.
*Revenue and operating profit/loss are for the 2012-13 season.
#2 Los Angeles Lakers
Current value: $1.35 billion
Revenue: $295 million
Operating profit: $66 million
NBA Team Salaries
- Will Atlanta Hawks Trae Young hit 180+ 3-pointers in 2021/22?
- 2022 NBA Most Improved Player Award Odds: Value Picks and Best Bet
- Free WNBA Expert Playoffs Picks: Semifinals – predictions and odds
- Jeffrey Jordan allegedly assaulted hospital workers after falling
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: “LeBron is still the best player in the world”
- NBA2 weeks ago
Philadelphia 76ers make shock Ben Simmons trade U-turn:
- Main Page2 weeks ago
LeBron James celebrates 8-year wedding anniversary with Savannah
- Main Page1 week ago
Karl-Anthony Towns spoils Jordyn Woods with costly gifts at party
- Main Page5 days ago
Jermaine O’Neal cuts Texas mansion price by $2 million