Timberwolves forward Kevin Garnett passed Karl Malone as the NBA’s all-time leader in defensive rebounds during Minnesota’s 111-108 overtime loss to the Denver Nuggets on Friday night.
Garnett, 39, eclipsed the record early in the first quarter and was given a warm ovation by the crowd at Pepsi Center. He finished the game with four defensive boards to give him 11,409 for his career, three ahead of Malone.
- Who should make the East’s bench at the 72nd Annual All-Star Game?
- 60-year-old man dies after brawl at Vermont middle school basketball game
- Pacers Tyrese Haliburton Expected To Return From 10-Game Absence Tomorrow At Home Vs The Lakers
- Online sports betting could be coming to Vermont with new bill
- Milwaukee’s Brook Lopez Is Statistically Having One Of The Best Defensive Seasons Of His Career
NBA 2 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 2 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Main Page 1 week ago
DeMar DeRozan Set To Reach A Career Milestone Tonight In Hawks Vs Bulls