Pau Gasol has been cleared to increase his basketball activity, according to the Lakers big man.
Diagnosed with a strained right groin on Feb. 1, Gasol missed the Lakers’ last five games. He spoke briefly in the locker room at Staples Center as his team prepared to play the Oklahoma City Thunder on Thursday night.
- Kelly Oubre Jr. mocks press for questioning legitimacy of his injury and hit-and-run incident
- Tyrese Haliburton records 1st career triple-double, 3rd 25-point, 10-assist game with 0 turnovers this season
- Famous “pitbull” lawyer Gloria Allred is representing teen in Josh Giddey’s controversial case
- Kings’ Domantas Sabonis passes Bob Cousy, Ben Simmons for 13th-most triple-doubles
- Charles Barkley ‘guarantees’ Celtics are winning this NBA title and fans are saying he jinxed it
NBA 2 weeks ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Timberwolves’ Jaden McDaniels out 2-3 weeks with right ankle sprain
NBA 6 days ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant