The Golden State Warriors have clinched the 2015-16 Pacific Division title by virtue of Cleveland’s 114-90 win over the Los Angeles Clippers this afternoon, giving the franchise its first back-to-back Pacific Division crowns since the club won consecutive division titles in 1974-75 and 1975-76.
- Stephen Curry has recorded the most 30+ point, 10+ assist games in Warriors history
- Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
- Lakers interested in trading for Bulls guard Zach LaVine?
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
- Utah Jazz consider Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji as their only “untouchables” for trade
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 4 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again