Milwaukee Bucks center Greg Monroe plans to opt in to his $17.9 million contract for the 2017-18 season, league sources told The Vertical.
Monroe had a Wednesday deadline for his player option. Monroe expressed to new Bucks general manager Jon Horst a desire to remain with the team and continue making strides toward Eastern Conference contention, league sources said.
Monroe averaged 11.7 points, 6.6 rebounds and 2.3 assists in 81 games for the Bucks this past season. He averaged 13.2 points and 7.3 rebounds in 23.5 minutes per game in the Bucks’ first-round series loss to the Toronto Raptors.Milwaukee Bucks center Greg Monroe plans to opt in to his $17.9 million contract for the 2017-18 season, league sources told The Vertical.
Source: Shams Charania of The Vertical
- Kyle Kuzma intends to display Raf Simons pink sweater in his mansion
- Khloe Kardashian, Tristan Thompson welcome second baby via surrogate
- Stephen Curry Surprises Riley with New Sneakers for 10th Birthday
- Kevin Durant Charity Foundation unveils first basketball court in Tokyo
- Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page6 days ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page5 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page1 day ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
news1 week ago
NBA Twitter Reacts Hilariously to Jimmy Butler’s New Hair