NBA News Wire
Grizzlies add Lucas to roster
The Memphis Grizzlies signed guard Kalin Lucas to an undisclosed contract on Tuesday.
Lucas played in eight preseason games for the Grizzlies and averaged 3.1 points and 1.0 assists. He also spent time with the Grizzlies’ 2014 Orlando Pro Summer League team.
The Grizzlies previously signed Lucas on Sept. 25 and waived him on Oct. 25.
The 25-year-old Lucas played for the Iowa Energy in the NBA Development League last season and averaged 15.1 points, 2.9 rebounds and 5.0 assists. He was sent back to the Energy, an affiliate of the Grizzlies, after this preseason.
The former Michigan State standout also has played professionally in Turkey and Greece.
- How to Watch Heat vs. Nuggets Game 2 | Free NBA Playoffs Live Stream
- NBA Finals 2023 viewership down 3.76 million from Game 1 of Warriors-Celtics series opener
- Angel Reese Signs NIL Deal to Feature in Starry Commercial With Zion Williamson and KAT But You Can’t See Her
- Daniel Freitag: The 4-Star Prospect in Wisconsin Badgers’ Sights
- Jaylen Brown Next Team Odds If Not Celtics 2023: Hawks Are Betting Favorites
Main Page 1 week ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 1 week ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 5 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Headlines 6 days ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell