Forward Chandler Parsons will not be cleared to play in the Memphis Grizzlies’ season opener as the team continues to exercise caution in his return from the second surgery on his right knee, coach David Fizdale told reporters Monday.
The knee was the primary reason that the Dallas Mavericks did not attempt to re-sign Parsons, who signed a four-year, $94 million maximum contract with the Grizzlies in free agency. Parsons had season-ending surgeries on the knee each of the past two years.
Source: Tim MacMahon of ESPN
- Top 5 NBA players who might be eyeing their returns to Europe after this season
- WATCH: Isaac Okoro sings ‘Take Me To Church’ in Cavaliers’ hot tub
- Boston’s Marcus Smart Not Going To Rush Back From Injury Before The All-Star Break
- Lakers superstar LeBron James (left ankle) available vs. Knicks
- Warriors Fans Are Questioning Why Steve Kerr Is Not Playing Jonathan Kuminga More
NBA 1 day ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
NBA 2 weeks ago
Paris gets ready to host an NBA game for the 12th time as Pistons vs Bulls clash
Legal 2 weeks ago
Mississippi tries yet again to legalize online sports betting