In a letter to the Mayor and King County Executive — both of whom share our goal of bringing the Sonics and NHL back to Seattle — we (Chris Hansen, Erik Nordstrom, Pete Nordstrom, Wally Walker) described the steps we are willing to take to move the Arena project forward.
To make this all possible we have asked for approval of a revised conditional street vacation, a waiver of the city’s admissions tax, which has been granted for the other sports venues in Seattle, and an adjustment of the city’s B&O tax for revenue generated out of town.
Source: Sonics Arena Homepage
- Philadelphia Targeting Return For James Harden Next Monday vs Houston
- Charles Barkley: ‘If Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is not starting in the All-Star Game, we’re not gonna let the public vote again’
- Cavaliers will not rush Ricky Rubio back, no return date set
- Chicago Bulls And Lonzo Ball ‘Hopeful’ For His Return In Early 2023
- Warriors’ Stephen Curry on travel vs. Mavericks: ‘I didn’t think it was a travel’
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Betting Odds And Picks Tonight: NBA Best Bets For Monday 11/21
Main Page 1 week ago
WATCH: Giannis Antetokounmpo shoves ladder after loss to 76ers
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA Player Prop Picks Tonight: De’Aaron Fox Over 1.5 Three-Pointers Leads Our Best Bets
NBA 7 days ago
Derrick Rose Could Be Traded To ‘Surprise’ Team Emerging With Interest