Guard DeAndre Kane, Hawks to Discuss Deal in July?
After private workouts this week, the Atlanta Hawks and guard DeAndre Kane have reached a summer league agreement for Las Vegas and plan to discuss further on a possible deal in July, league sources told RealGM.
Kane, a former stand out at Iowa State, spent the past few days working out in Atlanta and settled upon a potential future with the Hawks. Now, Atlanta will integrate the 6-foot-4 product into their summer program and Kane will attempt to increase his stock in dialogue through performances in summer league.
Source: Shams Charania of Real GM
- Pelicans star Zion Williamson is in the eye of the storm after porn actress exposed alledged love triangle
- Suns Rumors: Deandre Ayton to be traded this offseason?
- NBA Commissioner Adam Silver is cautious about Saudi investment in the NBA: ‘It’s a two-edged sword’
- Steph Curry wants the Golden State Warriors to keep their core together for at least one more season
- Denver rookie Christian Braun hopes to lift NBA trophy only a year after conquering NCAA championship
Main Page 4 days ago
Magic star Jonathan Isaac to launch ‘Anti-Woke’ clothing brand UNITUS in August
NBA 2 weeks ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Main Page 3 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell