After spending a week in Las Vegas at Team USA training camp, (James) Harden has seen a pair of high profile teammates no longer be a part of the team. Paul George’s gruesome leg injury took him out of consideration, then reigning NBA MVP Kevin Durant took himself off the roster, citing mental and physical exhaustion.
That left Harden as one of the senior members of the group and a clear leader moving forward.
“I’ve had a couple talks with Coach Krzyzewski about my role now that Kevin’s dropped out,” Harden said at his second annual basketball camp in the Woodlands on Saturday. “My role is probably going to increase a little bit.”
- Josh Giddey Could Lose $40 Million Sponsorship Deal Wtih Weet-Bix
- Phoenix Suns Head Coach Frank Vogel Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Lakers vs. 76ers Odds, Picks, & Predictions (Nov. 27)
- Houston Rockets Head Coach Ime Udoka Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Four Things With Frank: The Bucks’ Offense, Cade Cunningham’s Finishing And More
NBA 5 days ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NCAA 2 weeks ago
Haley Cavinder Announces Transfer To TCU Amid Rumors of Dating Dallas Cowboys’ TE Jake Ferguson
Main Page 7 days ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
NBA 2 weeks ago
Jonathan Isaac becomes first athlete to launch signature shoes with Bible verses inscribed on them