Hawks’ Korver Suffers Ankle Sprain
Shooting guard Kyle Korver, meanwhile, sprained his right ankle when Cavaliers guard Matthew Dellavedova rolled into him while the two were pursuing a loose ball. Korver hobbled down the floor on the ensuing possession, but the Hawks called a timeout to give Korver an opportunity to come out of the game. He limped off the floor into the locker room and did not return.
Korver was seen on crutches in the locker room area and was not available to the media while he received treatment. X-Rays were negative.
- Zion Williamson Baby Mama Update: Yamile Taylor Enters Love Square With Moriah Mills and Ahkeema ‘Concrete Rose’
- Nuggets vs. Heat Odds, Picks, & Predictions Game 4 of 2023 NBA Finals
- NBA insiders are reporting that the Pistons have Brooklyn’s Cameron Johnson on their radar this offseason
- Heat star Jimmy Butler plans to link up with Lionel Messi after signing for Miami’s MLS team
- How to Watch Nuggets vs. Heat Game 4 | Free NBA Playoffs Live Stream
Main Page 4 days ago
Magic star Jonathan Isaac to launch ‘Anti-Woke’ clothing brand UNITUS in August
Main Page 3 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
NBA 2 weeks ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell