The Atlanta Hawks reduced their roster to 15 players on Tuesday by waiving forward Jarell Eddie and center Dexter Pittman.
Eddie and Pittman were not used Monday night in the Hawks’ 117-14 overtime win over the Charlotte Hornets in a preseason game.
The Hawks were left without roster spots for Eddie and Pittman after signing free-agents Thabo Sefolosha and Kent Bazemore and drafting center Adreian Payne during the offseason.
Eddie, a rookie from Virginia Tech, averaged 2.8 points in three preseason games. Pittman is a four-year NBA veteran who has spent time with the Miami Heat, Memphis Grizzlies and the Hawks.
NBA Team Salaries
- Dame, It’s Time: Portland Must Part Ways With Lillard
- NBA Betting Picks: Chicago Bulls vs Brooklyn Nets preview, picks and prediction
- NBA Betting Picks: San Antonio Spurs vs. Golden State Warriors Preview
- NBA Betting Picks: Denver Nuggets vs New York Knicks preview, picks and prediction
- Betting Picks: Phoenix Suns vs Golden State Warriors preview prediction and picks
Main Page2 weeks ago
LeBron James receives one-game suspension for elbowing Isaiah Stewart
College Headlines2 weeks ago
Gonzaga vs UCLA: Picks, Preview and Predictions
Main Page1 week ago
Bovada Specials – LeBron James and Isaiah Stewart foul odds
Headlines2 weeks ago
Sacramento Kings Fire Luke Walton