“(Roy) Hibbert is very, very good in protecting the rim,” Heat superstar LeBron James said after practice at AmericanAirlines Arena Saturday morning. “They have a lot of two-way guys; George Hill is very solid; Paul George is one of the best two-way guys we have in the league. Lance Stephenson is very good.
“Their [team] is predicated around defense. I’ve been around Nate McMillan with the Olympic team and I know how passionate he is about the defensive side of things. People never bring up his name, but I know he’s the catalyst behind it.”
While Hibbert and his regular-season 2.3 blocks-per-game often dissuade or alter James and Dwyane Wade’s forays to the basket, Hill, the long-armed Stephenson and 6-9 George patrol the 3-point line like an army of Spider-Men.
- After 14 games with Kings, Sasha Vezenkov admits that the NBA is faster than EuroLeague
- LeBron James’ manager Maverick Carter admitted using illegal bookie to bet on NBA
- Bronny James is cleared to return to USC training 4 months after suffering cardiac arrest
- Pistons become only 13th team to ever go winless in a month calendar after 16-straight losses
- Minnesota Timberwolves Head Coach Chris Finch Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
NBA 1 week ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 5 days ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 2 weeks ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
Main Page 1 week ago
Timberwolves’ Jaden McDaniels out 2-3 weeks with right ankle sprain