NEW YORK — After a 30-minute delay because of water leaking from the roof onto the floor at the Barclays Center, the game between the Miami Heat and Brooklyn Nets resumed on Tuesday.
With the Heat leading 24-21 with 1:47 remaining in the first quarter, a noticeable leak was spotted from the roof with the water spilling onto the floor. The game was suspended and workers first used towels and a waste basket to catch the water, which was falling right in front of the Heat bench.
When the game was suspended, the Heat returned to their locker room, while the Nets elected to remain on the floor.
- Lakers coach Darvin Ham suggests that NBA should increase prize money for In-Season Tournament champs
- Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman is dropping his own signature wine
- FSG reveals investment plan with LeBron James for potential Las Vegas NBA expansion
- Former Warriors GM Bob Myers regrets not signing Tyrese Haliburton in 2020 NBA Draft
- WATCH: Lakers bench in awe after LeBron James drops in three-consecutive threes vs. Pelicans
NBA 2 weeks ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
NBA 1 week ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Michael Malone to Make Changes to Bench
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Angel Reese Suspension: LSU Star Does Not Travel With Team To Cayman Islands Classic