The Miami Heat recalled guard Shabazz Napier from the Sioux Falls Skyforce of the NBA Development League on Wednesday.
Napier, in his latest stint with Sioux Falls, appeared in three games (two starts) and averaged 18.7 points, 6.0 rebounds and 4.0 assists while shooting 40.4 percent from the field, 46.7 percent from 3-point range and 91.7 percent from the foul line.
Napier has appeared in 25 games with the Heat this season, averaging 5.7 points, 2.3 rebounds, 1.9 assists and 21.0 minutes while shooting 42.5 percent from the field and 38.1 percent from 3-point range.
Napier will rejoin the Heat for their game at Portland on Thursday night.
- Lakers coach Darvin Ham suggests that NBA should increase prize money for In-Season Tournament champs
- Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman is dropping his own signature wine
- FSG reveals investment plan with LeBron James for potential Las Vegas NBA expansion
- Former Warriors GM Bob Myers regrets not signing Tyrese Haliburton in 2020 NBA Draft
- WATCH: Lakers bench in awe after LeBron James drops in three-consecutive threes vs. Pelicans
NBA 2 weeks ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
NBA 1 week ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Michael Malone to Make Changes to Bench
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Angel Reese Suspension: LSU Star Does Not Travel With Team To Cayman Islands Classic