Micky Arison Confident in Open Letter to Heat Fans
Miami Heat managing general partner Micky Arison released an open letter to the team’s fans Thursday night, telling them he is confident they’ll enjoy the upcoming season.
The letter’s release on the Heat Twitter account came a few hours after the NBA schedule was released. It’ll be the first Heat schedule since 2002-03 without Dwyane Wade, who left Miami after 13 seasons and signed with the Chicago Bulls.
Source: The Associated Press on ESPN
- Despite being in the Finals, the Nuggets have traded with the Thunder to get a package of future draft picks
- Nikola Jokic needs 9 rebounds to become first player with 500 points, 250 rebounds, and 100 assists in a postseason
- Pelicans star Zion Williamson is in the eye of the storm after porn actress exposed alledged love triangle
- Suns Rumors: Deandre Ayton to be traded this offseason?
- NBA Commissioner Adam Silver is cautious about Saudi investment in the NBA: ‘It’s a two-edged sword’
Main Page 4 days ago
Magic star Jonathan Isaac to launch ‘Anti-Woke’ clothing brand UNITUS in August
NBA 2 weeks ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Main Page 3 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell