Miami HEAT guard Dwyane Wade, who missed Friday’s game with back and neck issues, said late Friday that he’s “very unlikely” to play Saturday against Portland on Saturday.
Wade, who leads the HEAT with 19.2 points per game, was injured on a hard fall during Wednesday’s loss to the Lakers and watched Miami’s 112-106 victory against Sacramento on Friday from the bench in street clothes.
Source: Associated Press
- Ex-NBA Star Spencer Haywood Missed Out On $2 Billion With Nike
- Magic Johnson shuts down Steph Curry’s claim of being the NBA’s best-ever point guard
- ‘Tough break, right?’: Pelicans coach Willie Green on injured Trey Murphy missing start of the season
- Wolves set to replay partnership between Rudy Gobert and Karl-Anthony Towns after last season’s false start
- Anthony Davis has reportedly been ‘training more this offseason than I’ve seen with him as a Laker’
Main Page 1 week ago
Clippers sign guard Xavier Moon to an Exhibit 10 contract
NBA 1 week ago
Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey
Main Page 6 days ago
Timberwolves’ Anthony Edwards receives wall mural in hometown of Atlanta
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Luka Doncic celebrates launch of new Luka 2 ‘Lake Bled’ Jordan Brand shoes during 3-on-3 tournament on floating court in Slovenia