Charlotte Hornets guard-forward P.J. Hairston was fined $5,000 by the NBA on Thursday for a second flopping violation this season.
Hairston went sprawling toward coach Gregg Popovich on the San Antonio Spurs’ bench after he moved in to defend against Spurs point guard Tony Parker with 11:04 remaining in the fourth quarter of Charlotte’s 98-93 loss on Wednesday night at Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte, N.C.
Hairston previously received a warning for flopping in a Nov. 28 game against the Golden State Warriors.
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%