Years ago Hornets owner Michael Jordan publicly envisioned a time when NBA players would view Charlotte as a free-agent destination.
Sounds like Jordan believes that time is now.
“I always thought it was a great destination,” Jordan said Monday. “I think Big Al (Jefferson) proved you can come here and make a big difference. Hopefully we can look at that and attract some other superstar.”
“I think we can make a big difference,” Jordan said. “We did last year with Big Al and some of the other acquisitions. I don’t anticipate this being any different. I think we’ll try to improve on what we did last year, which I’m very proud of.
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page4 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Draft 2022: Date, Time, Location and How to Watch
Main Page1 week ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines1 week ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft