Charlotte Hornets shooting guard Lance Stephenson (pelvic sprain) won’t play Friday against the Oklahoma City Thunder or Saturday against the Orlando Magic.
In fact, Stephenson recovering in time to play Monday at home against the Milwaukee Bucks might be a reach, Hornets coach Steve Clifford said at morning shootaround.
“I think we had a good idea he’d be out longer – it’s a tough (injury) day-to-day; where it is makes it hard to know,” Clifford said. “I didn’t think he’d be ready to play this weekend. (Monday) at the very earliest. He hasn’t been able to do anything. He’s just getting to the point where he can even shoot.”
- Warriors sign Andre Iguodala to one-year, $2.91 million contract
- Louisiana online sports betting handle rebounds to avoid six months of consecutive decline
- New Hampshire online sports betting records marginal decrease in August
- Clippers reveal new Statement Edition uniforms for 2022-23 season
- Anthony Davis on injuries: “I’m looking forward to a healthy year”
Main Page2 weeks ago
Bucks sign guard Iverson Molinar to one-year, $1.02 million deal
NBA1 week ago
Jayson Tatum recalls smashing Michael Jordan’s wine glass at dinner
NBA1 week ago
Timberwolves star Anthony Edwards hit with $40,000 fine for homophobic remarks
Headlines1 week ago
Lonzo Ball to undergo arthroscopic knee surgery