There are still questions entering camp in Asheville in two weeks: How has Jeff Taylor recovered from major surgery? How will surgery for a sports hernia affect Noah Vonleh’s rookie season? Are the Hornets deep enough at center?
(Hornets head coach Steve) Clifford addressed all that and more in a question-and-answer session with Observer NBA writer Rick Bonnell:
A. Noah going down (to injury) means we need to add another big guy. Right now we have four (big) guys who are healthy – Marvin (Williams), Cody (Zeller), Al (Jefferson) and Biz (Bismack Biyombo).
NBA Team Salaries
- NBA Betting Picks: Detroit Pistons vs Portland Trail Blazers preview, prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Golden State Warriors vs. Phoenix Suns preview, prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: New York Knicks vs Brooklyn Nets preview, picks and prediction
- NBA Betting Picks: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Sacramento Kings Preview
- NBA Betting Picks: Memphis Grizzlies vs Toronto Raptors preview, prediction and picks