Questions answered. The Rockets’ rapid start is for real.
The Rockets rolled to a 108-91 fourth-quarter rout pretty much the way they have taken their first four blowouts of the season, by turning up their defense when they needed it and then drilling enough 3-pointers to take over the game.
With their 13-0 fourth quarter surge, the Rockets became the only NBA team to ever begin a season with five-consecutive wins scoring more than 100 points in every game while holding every opponent to fewer than 100.
- Nets G.M. Sean Marks: “I understand Kevin Durant’s frustrations”
- Trail Blazers G Anfernee Simons wants to be an All-Star in 2023
- Kyrie Irving: “I gave up $100-something million deciding to be unvaccinated”
- Bucks re-sign Jordan Nwora to two-year, $6.2 million deal
- Tyler Herro claims to be one of NBA’s best offensive players
Main Page1 week ago
Bucks sign guard Iverson Molinar to one-year, $1.02 million deal
NBA6 days ago
Jayson Tatum recalls smashing Michael Jordan’s wine glass at dinner
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA League Pass for Australians now 48% cheaper in 2022
Indiana2 weeks ago
Indiana online sports betting handle reaches US$238m for August