How To Bet On Canelo vs Ryder in South Dakota – SD Online Sports Betting Site
Undisputed super-middleweight champion Canelo Alvarez is putting it all on the line against John Ryder this May and we have the lowdown on the best sports betting odds and offers for you.
If you’re looking to bet on Canelo vs Ryder in South Dakota, then don’t miss out on a huge range of free bets and bonus offers. We’ve selected our top South Dakota sports betting sites, giving you the best odds and the biggest value, so you can make the most of your boxing wagers.
Best Canelo vs Ryder Sports Betting Sites In South Dakota
50% Welcome Deposit Bonus up to $1000 Get a Welcome Bonus of up to $750
50% Welcome Deposit Bonus up to $1000
Get a Welcome Bonus of up to $750
- BetOnline – Take advantage of an incredible $1000 in free bets for the Canelo vs Ryder
- GTBets – 150% Deposit Bonus up to $750 for sports betting
- Everygame – An enticing $750 welcome offer from a very well-established and trusted sportsbook
- BetNow – $300 Welcome offer on the table for new players ahead of the 2023 Canelo vs Ryder
- MyBookie – A popular all-rounder with some great customer bonuses
- Bovada – Established sports betting site, particularly with boxing bettors
- Lucky Block – Best Crypto sportsbook for Canelo vs Ryder betting
Latest South Dakota Sports Betting Update
Although sports betting is not yet legal in South Dakota, you can still place bets on Canelo vs Ryder at our recommended sports betting sites.
These sportsbooks are completely safe to use and are extremely popular with US bettors, due to the fabulous benefits they give to customers.
Advantages include fewer restrictions, less paperwork, bigger markets, better odds and the vast range of awesome welcome offers and customer promotions they can give.
Benefits such as no KYC checks on registration making it less than a minute to sign up. Fewer restrictions such as anyone 18 years plus can join. Not to mention anonymous crypto deposits too if that’s how you like to bet.
The welcome offers you can access in South Dakota give hundreds of dollars in free bets plus, once signed up, you will get regular bonus offer and promotions too.
If you want to make the most of betting on Canelo vs Ryder in South Dakota, then our recommended sites give the best value you can get. As well as all of the above benefits, they also provide more extensive sports markets, including some exclusive markets that only they offer, and the most competitive odds too.
How To Bet On Canelo vs Ryder In South Dakota
- Create a BetOnline account
- Deposit up to $2000
- Receive your free bet of up to $1000
- Place your Canelo vs Ryder wagers
Canelo vs Ryder Betting Options in South Dakota with our Recommended Sportsbooks
The Canelo vs Ryder fight will see the highly anticipated return of Canelo Alvarez as he fights to keep the title of undisputed super-middleweight champion.
Taking place on May 6, the boxing superstar will return to his home country of Mexico for the first time since 2011 to take on British challenger John Ryder.
Up for grabs is the Mexican’s IBF, WBA, WBC & WBO belts and Canelo is under extra pressure as he is just returning from hand surgery.
The stats look good for the current title holder though. He has boxed considerably more than his opponent losing only two of his 60 fights and winning the other 58. He also has a two-year age advantage over the Brit.
Meanwhile opponent John Ryder has lost 5 times in his career, winning 32 times. The only real gain Ryder has over Canelo is a two-inch reach advantage.
If you’re looking to bet on the Canelo vs Ryder fight in South Dakota, then there’s a few markets you can choose from.
The most basic bet you can place is the outright winner, with Canelo being favorite the odds aren’t going to be great, but you should find decent odds on a Ryder win.
To make it more interesting you can combine the winner market with another bet using the props bet option. An example of this would be to bet on Canelo to win in the fourth round or Ryder to win with a KO.
You can decide not to bet on the winner at all and just focus on how or when the match will end. There are markets, for example, for which round the bout will end, whether it will go the distance or who will win more points on the scorecard.
Whichever bet you choose to place for Canelo vs Ryder, these top South Dakota sports betting sites can offer above and beyond what traditional bookies can, so make sure you don’t miss out.
How To Get A Canelo vs Ryder Free Bet In South Dakota
Just follow the simple steps below to join these South Dakota sports betting sites and you’ll be able to access hundreds of dollars in free bets for the Canelo vs Ryder fight. It really is that simple.
- Select your offers from our comprehensive list below
- Click the link to go to the sportsbook’s sign-up page
- Sign up to the sports betting site with your key details
- Deposit and bet the qualifying amount for the offer
- Claim the free bets to use on their sportsbook for Canelo vs Ryder betting
1. BetOnline Canelo vs Ryder South Dakota Sports Betting Offer: $1000 Welcome Bonus
Enjoy this knockout offer at BetOnline when you sign up and bet on Canelo vs Ryder. Deposit between $55 – $2000 to qualify and you’ll receive 50% of that back in free bets for the big fight. BetOnline are a trusted and loved sportsbook amongst South Dakota bettors and once you join up you will experience exceptional customer service and excellent sports markets to bet on.
2. GTBets Canelo vs Ryder South Dakota Sports Betting Offer: 150% Deposit Bonus Up To $750
South Dakota bettors can sign up to GTBets and get $750 in free bets which can be used on their slick sportsbook and Canelo vs Ryder betting. Once signed up, deposit $500 and you will be rewarded with $500 in free bets. Deposit $500 on your second deposit and you will get a further $250 in free bets to boost your Canelo vs Ryder bank balance.
3. Everygame Canelo vs Ryder South Dakota Sports Betting Offer: $750 Welcome Bonus
It’s easy to see why Everygame are still one of the most popular South Dakota sports betting sites after three decades in the industry. Their customer service is outstanding, and the range of sports markets and bonus offers make it a great choice to place your Canelo v Ryder bets. The welcome offer rewards not only your first deposit but your second and third too, it’s well worth a look.
4. BetNow Canelo vs Ryder South Dakota Sports Betting Offer: 150% Welcome Bonus Up To $300
BetNow offer an accessible welcome bonus which is available to bettors with only a $20 deposit. So you don’t have to be spending the big bucks to take advantage of this 150% offer. The site is customer-focused, easy-to-use and has excellent customer service too so it’s ideal for your Canelo vs Ryder wagers.
5. MyBookie Canelo vs Ryder South Dakota Sportsbook Offer: 50% Deposit Bonus Up To $500
MyBookie are a trusted and established sports betting site and a favorite to many South Dakota bettors. Their mobile-optimised, easy-to-use platform makes betting on the go simple, and they have comprehensive markets for all sports including boxing. If you join and place your Canelo vs Ryder wagers here you’ll get a 50% bonus up to $500 on your first deposit.
6. Bovada Canelo vs Ryder South Dakota Sports Betting Offer: $750 Bonus For New Customers
For an all-round excellent South Dakota sportsbook, Bovada are tough to beat. They offer all the markets you could want for boxing and other sports and look after their customers with great service and offers. If prop bets are your thing, then they specialize in this area. You can deposit in both crypto and USD and receive a welcome offer to suit. The current crypto offer is 75% bonus up to $750 on first crypto deposits.
7. Lucky Block — Best Crypto Betting Option For Canelo vs Ryder
Lucky Block makes it easy for boxing fans to bet on Canelo vs Ryder.
New members can sign up and receive a 200% deposit bonus up to $10,000 for new customers opening accounts for Canelo vs Ryder.
Lucky Block also offers some of the best Canelo vs Ryder odds in the industry. Compared to other crypto betting sites, Lucky Block offers better moneyline odds for both the Canelo and Ryder on Saturday.
How To Claim Your Canelo vs Ryder Offer at Lucky Block:
- Click here to sign up to Lucky Block
- Deposit funds into your Lucky Block account
- Recieve 200% deposit bonus up up to $10,000
How To Access Lucky Block With A VPN
- Click here to visit ExpressVPN
- Download and Install the VPN Client
- Connect to a Secure ExpressVPN Server
- Visit Lucky Block Casino
8. BetUS Canelo vs Ryder South Dakota Sports Betting Offer: 125% Deposit Bonus Up To $2500
If you enjoy sports betting and casino, then the BetUS welcome offer may suit you the best. They are offering a 125% welcome bonus giving 100% sports and 25% casino bonus on deposits up to $2500. An incredible offer to get you started and once you’ve deposited you can enjoy the highly competitive boxing markets in this user-friendly site.
9. Jazz Sports Canelo vs Ryder South Dakota Betting Offer: 50% Sports Welcome Bonus Up To $1000
Jazz Sports limit their sports markets but offer excellent odds for the sports that they do cover which is great news for boxing fans. If you’re looking to get in on the Canelo vs Ryder action, they are a great customer-friendly site and have an exciting 50% welcome offer up to $1000 for new customers.
Canelo vs Ryder Odds
Canelo is the clear bookies favorite to retain his titles, and with a KO rate of 67% there is a good chance his power will dominate his opponent.
You can’t rule out Ryder though, the Brit is in winning form and has earned his place in the title fight. He’ll be hoping that Canelo’s recent hand surgery will play a part so he can take any advantage he can get.
The main markets for the fight that you’ll be able to get decent odds on will be the round betting and finish betting, so have a good look at these and the props bets to find the best markets.
These are just some of the odds available for the Canelo vs Ryder fight at Bovada.
- John Ryder to win +850
- Saul Alvarez to win -1600
- Will the fight go the distance: YES +285
- Will the fight go the distance: NO -425
Odds are taken from Bovada and are correct at time of writing but subject to change.
- Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell
- Former San Diego State Hoops Star Keshad Johnson Transfers to Arizona
- Bronny Tax: USC Basketball Raises Ticket Prices Ahead of James’ Arrival
- Watch: Scottie Pippen Call Michael Jordan A ‘Horrible Basketball Player’
- Kentucky Wildcats Among Top Options for Rutgers Grad Transfer Cam Spencer
Main Page 4 days ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 4 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 1 week ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Caleb Love Transfer Saga: Indiana Hoosiers Back in Pole Position After Michigan Exit