How to Bet On March Madness in Louisiana – LA Online Sports Betting Sites
Looking to place a bet on March Madness? Then look no further. We have everything you need to know about how to bet and most importantly where to bet in Louisiana.
We will also show you where to find the best odds and how to take advantage of impressive sports betting offers including how to get completely free bets for March Madness.
Best March Madness Sports Betting Sites In Louisiana
T&Cs apply, 18+
50% up to $1000 Welcome Bonus
T&Cs apply, 18+
125% Sign Up Bonus Up To $2,500
T&Cs apply, 18+
50% Sports Welcome Bonus Up To $1000
T&Cs apply, 18+
Get a Welcome Bonus of up to $750
200% Bonus up to $10,000T&Cs apply, 18+
50% Deposit Bonus Up To $500T&Cs apply, 18+
- BetOnline – Generous welcome offer and best Prop Betting Lines for March Madness
- BetUS – Impressive sign-up bonus and best Sweet Sixteen Markets for March Madness
- JazzSports – Free to enter March Madness Bracket Contest and generous welcome offer
- Bovada – Best Futures Betting Market and competitive odds for March Madness
- LuckyBlock – Best Points Spread Betting Market and easiest sign-up for March Madness
Latest Louisiana Sports Betting Update
Even though sports betting is already legal in Louisiana, there are still many advantages of signing up to these sportsbooks over traditional bookies.
The registration process is quick and easy, no KYC checks are required, you can also make anonymous crypto deposits and there are no bet limits.
These sportsbooks give you other advantages too including better odds, early lines, and exclusive markets. For example, there are no restrictions on betting on a college team in your state, Player Props can be wagered on College Players, and you’ll find many more same game parlay options too.
How To Bet On March Madness In Louisiana
- Create a BetOnline account
- Deposit up to $2000
- Receive your free bet of up to $1000
- Place your March Madness wagers
March Madness Betting Options in Louisiana with our Recommended Sportsbooks
March Madness is the second biggest sports betting event in the world, second only to the Super Bowl. And that is because of the vast number of markets you can place a bet on.
Sports betting sites such as BetOnline offer over 300+ markets for this event per game. So whether you enjoy the Futures Market, Prop Bets, Same Game Parlays, Team Specials, or anything else, you will likely be able to bet on it at March Madness.
The beauty of using our recommended sports betting sites is that there are NO restrictions on College Prop bets, something you will struggle to find elsewhere.
How To Get A March Madness Free Bet In Louisiana
Not only can you access these vast markets for March Madness, including unlimited College Prop bets, but you can also get completely free bets too. Follow these simple steps below to get the most value out of your March Madness experience.
- Select your offers from our comprehensive list below
- Click the link to go to the sportsbook’s sign-up page
- Sign up to the sports betting site with your key details
- Deposit and bet the qualifying amount for the offer
- Claim the free bets to use on their sportsbook for March Madness betting
1. BetOnline March Madness Louisiana Sports Betting Offer: $1000 Welcome Bonus
BetOnline have an excellent reputation in sports betting and offer a huge range of March Madness markets particularly Props bets. Their incredibly generous welcome bonus is available to anyone who places a minimum $55 deposit. One you deposit, you will receive 50% of that back in free bets. Deposit $2000 and you will receive and impressive $1000 in free bets.
2. BetUS March Madness Louisiana Sports Betting Offer: 125% Deposit Bonus Up To $2500
BetUS are an all-round excellent sports betting site and have hundreds of markets for March Madness. They are user-friendly for both desktop and mobile and are offering an enticing 125% deposit bonus for new customers. Deposit $100 or more and receive 100% sports bonus and a 25% casino bonus as well up to $2500.
3. Jazz Sports March Madness Lousiana Betting Offer: 50% Sports Welcome Bonus Up To $1000
Jazz Sports has been a reputable online gaming platform since 1994 offering wagering on all US Sports and a great variety of international events with amazingly competitive lines on March Madness and much more. They offer excellent cash bonuses for all players, professional or recreational alike, not to mention a Welcome Bonus of 50% of your initial deposit up to $1000.
4. Bovada March Madness Louisiana Sports Betting Offer: $750 Bonus For New Customers
Bovada offer some of the most competitive odds for March Madness and specialise in the Futures Market. They also have a brilliant Prop builder too so you can really mix up the bets to suit you. You can deposit with both fiat and cryptocurrency, but the best welcome offer gives players a 75% crypto match bonus up to $750 when you deposit with cryptocurrency.
5. Lucky Block March Madness Louisiana Sports Betting — Best Crypto Betting on March Madness Without KYC
Lucky Block have the least hassle-free sign up of any online sports betting site, there are no KYC checks and only the basic details are needed to sign up. Once registered, you can deposit anonymously with cryptocurrency if that’s your preference, and you will get access to those early March Madness lines, great odds and, what’s even better, zero betting restrictions.
How To Access Lucky Block With A VPN
- Click here to visit ExpressVPN
- Download and Install the VPN Client
- Connect to a Secure ExpressVPN Server
- Visit Lucky Block Casino
March Madness Outright Odds
The top 10 favourites to win March Madness on the BetOnline site are as follows. These odds are correct at time of writing and subject to change.
- Houston +700
- Alabama +750
- Kansas +900
- UCLA +900
- Purdue +1200
- Baylor +1400
- Arizona +1600
- Tennessee +1800
- Gonzaga +2000
- Connecticut +2000
- March Madness 2023: Final Four Opening Odds
- College Basketball: Top 5 Players in the 2023 Transfer Portal
- 5-Star Recruit Trentyn Flowers Commits to Louisville
- North Carolina Sports Betting: House Lawmakers Feel Momentum Building For HB 347 With Another Committee Vote Approaching Tuesday
- Nikola Jokic Out-Duels Giannis, Pulls Ahead in MVP Race
NBA 5 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 1 week ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Jay Bilas’ March Madness Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks
College Basketball 6 days ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss