How to Bet on the 2023 ACC Tournament in South Carolina | SC Sports Betting Apps
The 2023 ACC Tournament will tip-off from Greensboro Coliseum in North Carolina on Tuesday afternoon.
Miami secured the No. 1 seed in the conference tournament by winning the regular season title with a 15-5 ACC record. Virginia will be the No. 2 seed after losing a tiebreaker against the Hurricanes for the top seed in the ACC Tournament bracket.
However, neither of those teams has the best chance to win the ACC Tournament, according to the oddsmakers.
That distinction belongs to the No. 21-ranked Blue Devils. Led by Jon Scheyer and Kyle Filipowski, Duke has the best odds to capture the ACC Tournament title.
Miami and Virginia are next on the odds board while North Carolina and Clemson round out the top-5 contenders with the best ACC Tournament odds.
Best South Carolina Sports Betting Apps For Betting on the 2023 ACC Tournament
$1,000 Sports Betting Offer + 3 Free BetsAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
$750 Welcome Bonus OfferAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
$2,500 in Free BetsAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
$1,000 Betting Offer + Free Live StreamsAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
$1,000 Sports Betting BonusAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
$750 Welcome BonusAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
$1,000 Sportsbook Welcome BonusAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
15% Cashback for the First 7 DaysAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
How To Bet on ACC Tournament in South Carolina
- Create a BetOnline account
- Deposit up to $2,000
- Receive your free bet, up to $1,000
How to Watch ACC Tournament 2023
- 🏀 NCAA Basketball Tournament: ACC Tournament 2023
- ⛹ ACC Tournament Favorite: Duke
- 📅 Date: Tuesday, March 7, 2023
- 🏟 Venue: Greensboro Coliseum | Greensboro, North Carolina
- 📺 TV Channel: ACC Network | ESPN
- 🏆 ACC Championship Game: Saturday, March 11, 2023
- 🎲 ACC Tournament Odds: Duke +285 | Miami +325 | Virginia +325 | North Carolina +575
ACC Tournament 2023 Odds
Despite entering the ACC Tournament as the No. 4 seed, the Duke Blue Devils have the best odds to win the title. Duke enters with +285 odds to win the 2023 ACC Tournament. Miami (+325), Virginia (+325), North Carolina (+575), and Clemson (+650) are among the ACC teams with the best odds to run the table in Greensboro.
The conference tournament will be of particular significance to fans of the Tar Heels and Tigers. ESPN’s Joe Lunardi has UNC among his first four teams out of the NCAA Tournament in his latest bracket projections. Meanwhile, Clemson is on the next four out list as well.
Both teams will have one final chance to show the committee that they deserve an at-large bid to the Big Dance.
The ACC Tournament will also give one final chance for the rest of the bracket to compete for a spot in March Madness.
With a spot in the NCAA Tournament on the line, will the madness begin early in Greensboro?
Check out the latest ACC Tournament 2023 odds from BetOnline below.
ACC Tournament Bracket
The Best South Carolina Sportsbooks for Betting on ACC Tournament 2023
1. BetOnline ACC Tournament South Carolina Sports Betting Offer: $1,000 Welcome Bonus
One of the best South Carolina sports betting apps, BetOnline is offering free bets for the 2023 ACC Tournament. New members can take advantage of a $1,000 welcome bonus offer, plus three free bets for the ACC Tournament, including a free mobile bet worth up to $50.
BetOnline offers competitive odds, props and markets for all college basketball game, along with free predictor contests with huge cash prizes. With industry-leading coverage for college basketball, fans will never miss a basket at BetOnline.
2. Bovada ACC Tournament South Carolina Sports Betting Offer: $750 Bonus For New Customers
March Madness is around the corner and college basketball fans don’t have to wait long to get in on the action. Bovada is a leading South Carolina sportsbook with some of the best odds and markets for the ACC Tournament. At Bovada, players can request custom bets, letting fans bet on virtually anything during the game.
New members at Bovada can claim a $750 welcome bonus on their first deposit.
3. Lucky Block Best For Anonymous Crypto Deposits
Lucky Block offers some of the best college basketball odds in the industry. Compared to other crypto betting sites, Lucky Block offers better moneyline odds for the ACC Tournament.
New members can sign up and receive a 15% cashback bonus for the first 7 days after opening their account.
How To Claim Your ACC Tournament Offer at Lucky Block:
- Click here to sign up to Lucky Block
- Deposit funds into your Lucky Block account
- Receive 15% cashback on all losses for the first 7 days
4. BetUS ACC Tournament South Carolina Sports Betting Offer: 125% Deposit Bonus Up to $2,500
College basketball fans can boost their bankroll for the ACC Tournament at BetUS. The online sportsbook is giving away $2,500 in free college basketball bets this week for the ACC Tournament.
New users can simply sign up and claim their free bonus cash by clicking the button below.
5. Sportsbetting.ag ACC Tournament South Carolina Betting Offer: 50% Welcome Bonus up to $1,000
A leading sportsbook for college basketball betting, Sportsbetting.ag offers one of the best online betting experiences. For the ACC Tournament, new members can claim up to $1,000 in free college basketball betting offers.
6. MyBookie ACC Tournament South Carolina Sports Betting Offer: 50% Deposit Bonus up to $500
When it comes to betting on college basketball, MyBookie is one of the best places to start. At MyBookie, fans are guaranteed the best odds for the ACC Tournament. The online sportsbook is known for offering reduced juice, letting fans get the best odds, no matter how close the lines are.
New members can cash in on a free $500 on their first deposit at MyBookie.
ACC Tournament Prediction and Picks
North Carolina has been in this situation before.
The Tar Heels played their way into the Big Dance last year with a late-season run and made it all the way to the Final Four.
UNC brought back four of its core players from last year’s Final Four team but has been a major disappointment in 2023. However, a late-season win versus No. 6 Virginia has them back in the conversation for an at-large bid and the Tar Heels will have a few more chances at earning quality wins late in the conference tournament.
With one final chance to get back into the NCAA Tournament, look for UNC to come out with a renewed sense of urgency this week.
Take North Carolina to win the 2023 ACC Tournament.
College Basketball Betting Content You May Like
- Best College Basketball Betting Sites 2023 – Discover Top NCAAB Betting Sites Ranked.
- The Best College Basketball Odds – Find out The Top 11 Sites for NCAA Basketball Odds.
- Best March Madness Betting Websites – Compare Top NCAA March Madness College Gambling.
- NCAA March Madness Odds and Lines – Learn How to Bet on NCAA Basketball Futures.
- Best Offshore Betting Sites 2023 – Compare the Best Offshore Sportsbooks for US Players.
- Indiana Pacers became the first team in NBA history to start game with three Canadian players
- New York’s SG Quentin Grimes is slowly starting to find his rhythm with the Knicks
- Is Cody Zeller playing Saturday (Mar. 25) vs. Nets?
- Kansas’ Joseph Yesufu now becomes the fourth Jayhawk to enter the NCAA transfer portal
- Sports Wagering 2023: Massachusetts Open For Business; Missouri House Moves Bill Forward
NBA 3 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 1 week ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Jay Bilas’ March Madness Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks
College Basketball 3 days ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss