How to Bet on the 2023 Big 12 Tournament in Iowa | IA Sports Betting Apps
The Big 12 Tournament will tip off from T-Mobile Center in Kansas City, Missouri on Wednesday. No. 1-seed Kansas will be the favorite to win the Big 12 Tournament title for the second consecutive year.
The Jayhawks won the Big 12 Tournament in 2022 on their way to winning the National Championship. In 2023, Bill Self’s squad is expected to be crowned the No. 1 overall seed in the Big Dance.
After beating Kansas at home in the regular season finale, Texas earned the No. 2 seed in the Big 12 Tournament. Baylor, Kansas, TCU, and Iowa State round out the top six seeds in the conference tournament.
ESPN’s Joe Lunardi has seven Big 12 teams making the NCAA Tournament in his latest March Madness projections.
Best Iowa Sports Betting Apps For Betting on the 2023 Big 12 Tournament
$1,000 Sports Betting Offer + 3 Free BetsAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
$750 Welcome Bonus OfferAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
$2,500 in Free BetsAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
$1,000 Betting Offer + Free Live StreamsAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
$1,000 Sports Betting BonusAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
$750 Welcome BonusAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
$1,000 Sportsbook Welcome BonusAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
15% Cashback for the First 7 DaysAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
How To Bet on Big 12 Tournament in Iowa
- Create a BetOnline account
- Deposit up to $2,000
- Receive your free bet, up to $1,000
How to Watch Big 12 Tournament 2023
- 🏀 NCAA Basketball Tournament: Big 12 Tournament 2023
- 📅 Date: Wednesday, March 8, 2023
- ⛹ Big 12 Tournament Betting Favorite: Kansas
- 🏟 Venue: T-Mobile Center | Kansas City, Missouri
- 📺 TV Channel:ESPN
- 🏆 Big 12 Championship Game: Saturday, March 11, 2023
- 🎲 Big 12 Tournament Odds: Kansas +300 | Texas +375 | TCU +450 | Baylor +475
Big 12 Tournament 2023 Odds
Despite being among the top-ranked teams in the country, the Big 12 Tournament title isn’t going to come easy for Kansas.
The Jayhawks open the 2023 Big 12 Tournament as the odds-on favorite to run the table at T-Mobile Arena. Kansas owns +300 odds to win the Big 12 Tournament title, followed by Texas (+375), TCU (+450), Baylor (+475), and Kansas State (+700).
Check out a complete breakdown of the Big 12 Tournament odds below.
|Big 12 Teams||Odds||Play|
Big 12 Tournament Bracket
The Best Iowa Sportsbooks for Betting on Big 12 Tournament 2023
1. BetOnline Big 12 Tournament Iowa Sports Betting Offer: $1,000 Welcome Bonus
One of the best Iowa sports betting apps, BetOnline is offering free bets for the 2023 Big 12 Tournament. New members can take advantage of a $1,000 welcome bonus offer, plus three free bets for the Big 12 Tournament, including a free mobile bet worth up to $50.
BetOnline offers competitive odds, props and markets for all college basketball game, along with free predictor contests with huge cash prizes. With industry-leading coverage for college basketball, fans will never miss a basket at BetOnline.
2. Bovada Big 12 Tournament Iowa Sports Betting Offer: $750 Bonus For New Customers
March Madness is around the corner and college basketball fans don’t have to wait long to get in on the action. Bovada is a leading Iowa sportsbook with some of the best odds and markets for the Big 12 Tournament. At Bovada, players can request custom bets, letting fans bet on virtually anything during the game.
New members at Bovada can claim a $750 welcome bonus on their first deposit.
3. Lucky Block Best For Anonymous Crypto Deposits
Lucky Block offers some of the best college basketball odds in the industry. Compared to other crypto betting sites, Lucky Block offers better moneyline odds for the Big 12 Tournament.
New members can sign up and receive a 15% cashback bonus for the first 7 days after opening their account.
How To Claim Your Big 12 Tournament Offer at Lucky Block:
- Click here to sign up to Lucky Block
- Deposit funds into your Lucky Block account
- Receive 15% cashback on all losses for the first 7 days
4. JazzSports Big 12 Tournament Iowa Sportsbook Bonus: 50% Deposit Bonus Up to $1,000
For sports fans that never want to miss out on the action, JazzSports has everything you’re looking for in an online sportsbook.
Jazz Sports offers excellent college basketball odds, along with a wide range of prop bets for Big 12 Tournament games. At JazzSports, members can also live stream games that they bet on, allowing them to catch every big moment at the Big 12 Tournament.
New members can sign up and receive a 50% deposit bonus worth up to $1,000 on their first deposit.
5. BetUS Big 12 Tournament Iowa Sports Betting Offer: 125% Deposit Bonus Up to $2,500
College basketball fans can boost their bankroll for the Big 12 Tournament at BetUS. The online sportsbook is giving away $2,500 in free college basketball bets this week for the Big 12 Tournament.
New users can simply sign up and claim their free bonus cash by clicking the button below.
6. Sportsbetting.ag Big 12 Tournament Iowa Betting Offer: 50% Welcome Bonus up to $1,000
A leading sportsbook for college basketball betting, Sportsbetting.ag offers one of the best online betting experiences. For the Big 12 Tournament, new members can claim up to $1,000 in free college basketball betting offers.
7. MyBookie Big 12 Tournament Iowa Sports Betting Offer: 50% Deposit Bonus up to $500
When it comes to betting on college basketball, MyBookie is one of the best places to start. At MyBookie, fans are guaranteed the best odds for the Big 12 Tournament. The online sportsbook is known for offering reduced juice, letting fans get the best odds, no matter how close the lines are.
New members can cash in on a free $500 on their first deposit at MyBookie.
Big 12 Tournament Prediction and Picks
Baylor started the Big 12 season off 0-3 but bounced back to finish with an 11-7 conference record.
The Bears closed the regular season by losing three of their final five games, but make no mistake about it, Scott Drew’s team is one of the best in the nation.
Few teams are as battle-tested as Baylor, which has a whopping 10 Quadrant 1 wins this season. If there’s any team that can run the table at T-Mobile Arena and beat the defending champion Jayhawks, it’s this Baylor team.
Take Baylor to win the 2023 Big 12 Tournament.
College Basketball Betting Content You May Like
- Best College Basketball Betting Sites 2023 – Discover Top NCAAB Betting Sites Ranked.
- The Best College Basketball Odds – Find out The Top 11 Sites for NCAA Basketball Odds.
- Best March Madness Betting Websites – Compare Top NCAA March Madness College Gambling.
- NCAA March Madness Odds and Lines – Learn How to Bet on NCAA Basketball Futures.
- Best Offshore Betting Sites 2023 – Compare the Best Offshore Sportsbooks for US Players.
- Former first-round pick and NBA veteran Eric Montross reveals he started treament for cancer
- Women’s Final Four 2023 Odds, Predictions, and Best Bets
- Jalen Brunson admitted he would’ve re-signed with the Mavericks for almost half of what the Knicks are paying him
- Is Ja Morant playing tonight (Mar. 28) vs the Orlando Magic?
- WATCH: Minnesota’s Rudy Gobert left the Sacramento Kings’ bench in shock after his fadeaway jumper goes in
NBA 15 hours ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 4 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives