How to Bet on the 2023 Big East Tournament in New York | NY Sports Betting Apps
The 2023 Big East Tournament will be live from Madison Square Garden this week. Find out the latest odds to win the Big East title and learn how to bet on the Big East Tournament in New York
The Big East Tournament will swing into action on Wednesday, March 8th, 2023 from Madison Square Garden in New York.
Marquette will be the top seed in the Big East Tournament. Xavier, Creighton, Connecticut, and Villanova round out the top-5 seeds.
The Wildcats currently find themselves on the outside looking in at ESPN Bracketologist Joe Lunardi’s latest March Madness projections. Lunardi has five Big East teams punching a ticket to the Big Dance (Marquette, Xavier, Creighton, Connecticut, and Providence).
Can the Wildcats do enough damage at Madison Square Garden to earn an at-large bid?
Best New York Sports Betting Apps For Betting on the 2023 Big East Tournament
$1,000 Sports Betting Offer + 3 Free BetsAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
$750 Welcome Bonus OfferAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
$2,500 in Free BetsAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
$1,000 Betting Offer + Free Live StreamsAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
$1,000 Sports Betting BonusAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
$750 Welcome BonusAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
$1,000 Sportsbook Welcome BonusAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
15% Cashback for the First 7 DaysAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
How To Bet on Big East Tournament in New York
- Create a BetOnline account
- Deposit up to $2,000
- Receive your free bet, up to $1,000
How to Watch Big East Tournament 2023
- 🏀 NCAA Basketball Tournament: Big East Tournament 2023
- ⛹ Big East Tournament Betting Favorite: UConn
- 📅 Date: Wednesday, March 8, 2023
- 🏟 Venue: Madison Square Garden | New York, New York
- 📺 TV Channel: FS1 | Fox
- 🏆 Big East Championship Game: Saturday, March 11, 2023
- 🎲 Big East Tournament Odds: UConn +200 | Creighton +300 | Marquette +340 | Xavier +550
Big East Tournament 2023 Odds
Marquette ran away with the conference regular season title after compiling a 17-3 record in Big East play. However, the Golden Eagles (+340) will come in with the third-best odds to win the Big East Tournament, according to the top online sportsbooks.
Instead, UConn will be the odds-on favorite to run the table at Madison Square Garden at +200, followed by Creighton at +300 odds.
Xavier (+550) and Villanova (+800) round out the top-5 contenders in the Big East Tournament based on the betting odds from BetOnline.
Providence is next on the board at +1100, but after that, there’s clear separation with Creighton coming at as the team with the next-best odds at +4000.
Check out the Big East Tournament 2023 odds for every team below.
|Big East Teams||Odds||Play|
Big East Tournament Bracket
The Best New York Sportsbooks for Betting on Big East Tournament 2023
1. BetOnline Big East Tournament New York Sports Betting Offer: $1,000 Welcome Bonus
One of the best New York sports betting apps, BetOnline is offering free bets for the 2023 Big East Tournament. New members can take advantage of a $1,000 welcome bonus offer, plus three free bets for the Big East Tournament, including a free mobile bet worth up to $50.
BetOnline offers competitive odds, props and markets for all college basketball game, along with free predictor contests with huge cash prizes. With industry-leading coverage for college basketball, fans will never miss a basket at BetOnline.
2. Bovada Big East Tournament New York Sports Betting Offer: $750 Bonus For New Customers
March Madness is around the corner and college basketball fans don’t have to wait long to get in on the action. Bovada is a leading New York sportsbook with some of the best odds and markets for the Big East Tournament. At Bovada, players can request custom bets, letting fans bet on virtually anything during the game.
New members at Bovada can claim a $750 welcome bonus on their first deposit.
3. Lucky Block Best For Anonymous Crypto Deposits
Lucky Block offers some of the best college basketball odds in the industry. Compared to other crypto betting sites, Lucky Block offers better moneyline odds for the Big East Tournament.
New members can sign up and receive a 15% cashback bonus for the first 7 days after opening their account.
How To Claim Your Big East Tournament Offer at Lucky Block:
- Click here to sign up to Lucky Block
- Deposit funds into your Lucky Block account
- Receive 15% cashback on all losses for the first 7 days
4. BetUS Big East Tournament New York Sports Betting Offer: 125% Deposit Bonus Up to $2,500
College basketball fans can boost their bankroll for the Big East Tournament at BetUS. The online sportsbook is giving away $2,500 in free college basketball bets this week for the Big East Tournament.
New users can simply sign up and claim their free bonus cash by clicking the button below.
5. Sportsbetting.ag Big East Tournament New York Betting Offer: 50% Welcome Bonus up to $1,000
A leading sportsbook for college basketball betting, Sportsbetting.ag offers one of the best online betting experiences. For the Big East Tournament, new members can claim up to $1,000 in free college basketball betting offers.
6. MyBookie Big East Tournament New York Sports Betting Offer: 50% Deposit Bonus up to $500
When it comes to betting on college basketball, MyBookie is one of the best places to start. At MyBookie, fans are guaranteed the best odds for the Big East Tournament. The online sportsbook is known for offering reduced juice, letting fans get the best odds, no matter how close the lines are.
New members can cash in on a free $500 on their first deposit at MyBookie.
Big East Tournament Prediction and Picks
Connecticut is playing its best basketball of the season right now.
Dan Hurley’s squad has won eight of its last nine games, including six of its last seven Quadrant 1 and Quadrant 2 games, including a season-ending road win at Villanova.
UConn will also feel right at home in the comforts of Madison Square Garden, giving them a home court advantage over other Big East teams.
Take UConn (+200) to win the 2023 Big East Tournament.
College Basketball Betting Content You May Like
- Best College Basketball Betting Sites 2023 – Discover Top NCAAB Betting Sites Ranked.
- The Best College Basketball Odds – Find out The Top 11 Sites for NCAA Basketball Odds.
- Best March Madness Betting Websites – Compare Top NCAA March Madness College Gambling.
- NCAA March Madness Odds and Lines – Learn How to Bet on NCAA Basketball Futures.
- Best Offshore Betting Sites 2023 – Compare the Best Offshore Sportsbooks for US Players.
- New York’s Immanuel Quickley is the fifth player in Knicks’ history to have 40 points, 5 assists, and 75 % shooting in a game
- San Diego State Basketball Coach Brian Dutcher Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives
- Women’s Final Four 2023: 5 Best WNBA Prospects Left In March Madness
- Iowa Women’s Basketball Coach Lisa Bluder Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives
- Powerade Jam Fest 2023: McDonald’s All-American Game Dunk Contest & 3-Point Shootout Participants
NBA 10 hours ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 7 days ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 4 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives