How to Bet on the 2023 Big Ten Tournament in Illinois | IL Sports Betting Apps
The 2023 Big Ten Basketball Tournament will tip off from the United Center in Chicago, Illinois on Wednesday evening.
In 2022, Iowa defeated Purdue in the final to win the Big Ten Tournament to earn an automatic bid into the Big Dance but the road to the championship game won’t be as easy in 2023.
The Big Ten is arguably the strongest basketball conference in the nation right now. ESPN bracketologist Joe Lunardi has penciled in 10 Big Ten conference teams into his current March Madness bracket.
The Boilermakers will enter as the odds-on favorite to win the conference tournament again in 2023. After Purdue, Indiana, Michigan State, Maryland, and Northwestern round out the top-5 contenders with the best odds to win the Big Ten Tournament title.
Best Illinois Sports Betting Apps For Betting on the 2023 Big Ten Tournament
$1,000 Sports Betting Offer + 3 Free BetsAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
$750 Welcome Bonus OfferAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
$2,500 in Free BetsAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
$1,000 Betting Offer + Free Live StreamsAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
$1,000 Sports Betting BonusAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
$750 Welcome BonusAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
$1,000 Sportsbook Welcome BonusAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
15% Cashback for the First 7 DaysAccepts players from all US states. 18+. T+C apply.
How To Bet on Big Ten Tournament in Illinois
- Create a BetOnline account
- Deposit up to $2,000
- Receive your free bet, up to $1,000
How to Watch Big Ten Tournament 2023
- 🏀 NCAA Basketball Tournament: Big Ten Tournament 2023
- 📅 Date: Wednesday, March 8, 2023
- ⛹ College Basketball Betting Favorite: Purdue
- 🏟 Venue: United Center | Chicago, Illinois
- 📺 TV Channel: Big Ten Network | CBS
- 🏆 Big Ten Championship Game: Sunday, March 12, 2023
- 🎲 Big Ten Tournament Odds: Purdue +150 | Indiana +550 | Michigan State +600 | Maryland +650
Big Ten Tournament 2023 Odds
Purdue closed out the Big Ten season with a pair of wins over Wisconsin and Illinois to win the regular season title by three games and secure the No. 1 seed in the conference tournament.
As a result, the oddsmakers have given Purdue the best chance to run the table this week. The Boilermakers will enter the United Center with +150 odds to win the Big Ten Tournament. Indiana is next on the board at +500, followed by Michigan State at +600 and Maryland at +650.
Northwestern (+900), Illinois (+1200), Iowa (+1800), Rutgers (+1800), and Michigan (+2000) are in the next group of teams that have a legitimate shot to win. Despite having longshot odds in the Big Ten Tournament, all five of these teams are expected to have their names called on Selection Sunday.
With an automatic bid to the Big Dance on the line, will the madness begin early at the United Center in Illinois?
|Big Ten Teams||Odds||Play|
Big Ten Tournament Bracket
The Best Illinois Sportsbooks for Betting on Big Ten Tournament 2023
1. BetOnline Big Ten Tournament Illinois Sports Betting Offer: $1,000 Welcome Bonus
One of the best Illinois sports betting apps, BetOnline is offering free bets for the 2023 Big Ten Tournament. New members can take advantage of a $1,000 welcome bonus offer, plus three free bets for the Big Ten Tournament, including a free mobile bet worth up to $50.
BetOnline offers competitive odds, props and markets for all college basketball game, along with free predictor contests with huge cash prizes. With industry-leading coverage for college basketball, fans will never miss a basket at BetOnline.
2. Bovada Big Ten Tournament Illinois Sports Betting Offer: $750 Bonus For New Customers
March Madness is around the corner and college basketball fans don’t have to wait long to get in on the action. Bovada is a leading Illinois sportsbook with some of the best odds and markets for the Big Ten Tournament. At Bovada, players can request custom bets, letting fans bet on virtually anything during the game.
New members at Bovada can claim a $750 welcome bonus on their first deposit.
3. Lucky Block Best For Anonymous Crypto Deposits
Lucky Block offers some of the best college basketball odds in the industry. Compared to other crypto betting sites, Lucky Block offers better moneyline odds for the Big Ten Tournament.
New members can sign up and receive a 15% cashback bonus for the first 7 days after opening their account.
How To Claim Your Big Ten Tournament Offer at Lucky Block:
- Click here to sign up to Lucky Block
- Deposit funds into your Lucky Block account
- Receive 15% cashback on all losses for the first 7 days
4. BetUS Big Ten Tournament Illinois Sports Betting Offer: 125% Deposit Bonus Up to $2,500
College basketball fans can boost their bankroll for the Big Ten Tournament at BetUS. The online sportsbook is giving away $2,500 in free college basketball bets this week for the Big Ten Tournament.
New users can simply sign up and claim their free bonus cash by clicking the button below.
5. Sportsbetting.ag Big Ten Tournament Illinois Betting Offer: 50% Welcome Bonus up to $1,000
A leading sportsbook for college basketball betting, Sportsbetting.ag offers one of the best online betting experiences. For the Big Ten Tournament, new members can claim up to $1,000 in free college basketball betting offers.
6. MyBookie Big Ten Tournament Illinois Sports Betting Offer: 50% Deposit Bonus up to $500
When it comes to betting on college basketball, MyBookie is one of the best places to start. At MyBookie, fans are guaranteed the best odds for the Big Ten Tournament. The online sportsbook is known for offering reduced juice, letting fans get the best odds, no matter how close the lines are.
New members can cash in on a free $500 on their first deposit at MyBookie.
Big Ten Tournament Prediction and Picks
After a school shooting nearly derailed its season, Michigan State found a way to finish the regular season schedule strong.
The Spartans won three of their final four regular season contests, including a battle over No. 17 Indiana. ESPN Bracketologist Joe Lunardi currently has the Spartans down as a No. 6 seed in his latest NCAA Tournament bracket projections but Michigan State can improve greatly on its seed line with a strong Big Ten Tournament.
Michigan State is a well-balanced team with good guard play, and while it doesn’t shoot a lot of 3’s, the Spartans were the most accurate 3-point shooting team during Big Ten play.
Running the table in the conference tournament won’t be easy but Tom Izzo will have his squad focused on at hand.
Take Michigan State to win the Big Ten Tournament in 2023.
College Basketball Betting Content You May Like
- Best College Basketball Betting Sites 2023 – Discover Top NCAAB Betting Sites Ranked.
- The Best College Basketball Odds – Find out The Top 11 Sites for NCAA Basketball Odds.
- Best March Madness Betting Websites – Compare Top NCAA March Madness College Gambling.
- NCAA March Madness Odds and Lines – Learn How to Bet on NCAA Basketball Futures.
- Best Offshore Betting Sites 2023 – Compare the Best Offshore Sportsbooks for US Players.
- Caitlin Clark only player in NCAA Tournament history with back-to-back 40-point games
- March Madness 2023 Final Four Odds, Predictions, and Best Bets
- Kentucky Sports Betting: Gov. Andy Beshear Quickly Signs HB 551 Into Law
- Notre Dame Basketball: Jameel Brown enters the transfer portal, may follow coach Shrewsberry from Penn State
- LSU Star Angel Reese Has The Most NIL Deals In College Basketball, More Than Any Men’s Or Women’s Player
NBA 5 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
College Basketball 2 days ago
Former UNC Five-Star Recruit Caleb Love Close to Joining Indiana Hoosiers
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 1 week ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives