If you like horse racing then be sure to check out the five best Breeders Cup Virginia sports betting sites which can get you up to $6,000 in horse racing free bets. All you have to do is simply sign up to the best offshore sportsbooks below and claim your free bets using our dedicated promo code. Read on to find out more.
How To Bet On The Breeders Cup With Virginia Sports Betting Sites For Horse Racing
If you’re in the Old Dominion state, or in fact ANY US state, then you are eligible bet on the Breeders Cup. BetOnline is a Virginia sports betting site that allows you to bet on the Breeders Cup and gives you a 50% matched deposit bonus up to $1,000 which can be used on the horse racing this week.
- Click here to sign up to BetOnline
- Create an account and deposit at least $55
- Receive your 50% deposit bonus up to $1,000
- Go to the ‘Racebook’ section and click on Breeders Cup
- Select your horse and set your stake (amount you want to wager)
- Click Place Bet and watch the race to see if you win
Ts&C’s: To claim a Breeders Cup bonus, deposit at least $55, you will receive a 50% deposit bonus of $27.50. You can deposit up to $2,000 which will get you the max bonus of $1,000 which can be used on the Breeders Cup. This promotion is for your FIRST deposit only.
Best Virginia Sports Betting Sites For Horse Racing: Breeders Cup Sportsbooks
Any US resident in VA, or any other state, can sign up to these Virginia sports betting sites for horse racing. Click ‘Claim Offer’ below and sign up to these Virginia Breeders Cup sportsbooks and you can get over $6,000 in bonuses to use on ANY sport.
2022 Breeders Cup Odds – Horse Racing Betting
All eyes will be on the unbeaten FLIGHTLINE as he contests the featured race of the weekend – the Breeders’ Cup Classic over 1m2f on Saturday. The Breeders’ Cup Classic field will consist of eight runners and riders. The 1m2f race is the biggest of the Keeneland meeting without a doubt, with a $6 million prize pot up for grabs to add to the excitement!
Horse racing fans cannot contain their excitement as the 39th running of the Breeders’ Cup – the horse racing World Championships – gets going this Friday and Saturday (Nov 4 & 5).
Keeneland racetrack in Kentucky stages the two-day meeting this year – the third time the Lexington venue has staged the Breeders’ Cup.
The action gets going on Friday with ‘Future Stars Day’ and five Breeders’ Cup Juvenile races that give horse racing lovers the chance to see some potential stars of tomorrow.
However, the main Breeders’ Cup races are on the Saturday with another nine top-class contests that have a total purse of $21m on offer.
There will be eight runners heading to the starting post for the 2022 Breeders’ Cup Classic. The 1m2f race is by far the standout race over the two-day Keeneland meeting, and all eyes will be on the unbeaten FLIGHTLINE. Can he make it six wins from six and pick up the $6 million cheque in the process? We’ll have to wait and find out.
The John W Sadler-trained 4-year-old is the next big US wonder horse in the making, of that there is no doubt. He will be looking to further enhance his reputation in the Breeders’ Cup Classic on Saturday Nov 5, aiming to keep his unbeaten streak alive and continue to stake his claim as the best horse in training on the planet.
Flightline, who is currently the highest-rated racehorse in the world, was last seen romping away with the TVG Pacific Classic at Del Mar on Sept 3. He won by a remarkable 19 1/2 lengths and completely blew away the field. That victory took his win tally to 5-from-5, he really does look like the finished article. That last run was also his first try at the Breeders’ Cup Classic trip (1m2f), so we now know he stays this distance without any problems too.
He’ll be in his toughest race to date and will be taking on some useful rivals in the field this time. One of them is of course Epicenter, who has only finished outside the first three once from his 10 career starts. He was an impressive winner of the Grade One Runhappy Travers Stakes at Saratoga last time out (Aug 27), so don’t count Epicenter out of putting in a big performance this time around.
Life Is Good will also have his supporters for the Todd Pletcher barn that won the Breeders’ Cup Classic in 2019. He heads here off the back of a smooth 1 1/4 length win in the Woodward Stakes at Belmont on Oct 1. More impressively, he has claimed nine wins in his first 11 starts as a racehorse. Could Pletcher get his second Breeder’s Cup triumph in four years?
Of the eight final runners we’ve also got this year’s Kentucky Derby hero Rich Strike heading to post. He won the Kentucky Derby earlier this year at +6600 odds and came from last place to first in the space of three furlongs. So who knows, could Rich Strike put in another incredible performance and claim victory from out of nowhere in the 2022 Breeder’s Cup Classic?
Overall, the 2022 Breeders’ Cup Classic is a ‘must-see’ climax to this star-studded horse racing meeting. If the Racebooks have the betting odds right, then this could be a matter of the rest playing for places if Flightline romps home!
Flightline is the overriding favorite with all Racebooks, with Happy Saver the biggest price right now at a huge +5000. The other six horses in the race are priced between +550 and +3300. Here is how the betting market looks for the 2022 Breeders’ Cup Classic with BetOnline:
|Breeders Cup Classic (Sat Nov 5) Moneyline||Odds||Play|
|Life Is Good
|Hot Rod Charlie
Note: Odds are correct at time of publication and are subject to change
Breeders Cup Betting VA — How To Watch Breeders Cup In Virginia
🏇Breeders Cup 2022 Details
- 📅 Breeders Cup Dates: Fri 4 & Sat 5 Nov
- 🕙 Breeders Cup Race Times: Fri First Race 3pm, Sat First Race 11:50am
- 🏟 Where Is 2022 Breeders Cup Keeneland, Lexington, Kentucky
- 📺 Watch: NBC, Peacock, USA Network, FanDuel TV & JazzSports
- 🎲 Breeders Cup Classic Odds: Flightline -225 | Epicenter +550 | Life Is Good +700 | Taiba +800
Full Breeders Cup Race Cards & Schedule
See below the post times for the 14 Breeders Cup races, which are spread over the Keeneland meeting on Friday and Saturday.
|Breeders’ Cup 2022 Times (EDT)|
|Friday, Nov 4||Distance||Purse||TV Channel
|3:00 pm Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Turf Sprint||5 1/2 f (Turf)||$1 million||USA & BetOnline|
|3:40 pm Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies||1 1/16 mi||$2 million||USA & BetOnline|
|4:20 pm Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf||1 mile (Turf)||$1 million||USA & BetOnline|
|5:00 pm Breeders’ Cup Juvenile||1 1/16 mi||$2 million||USA & BetOnline|
|5:40 pm Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Turf||1 mile (Turf)||$1 million||USA & BetOnline|
|Saturday, Nov 5||Distance||Purse||TV|
|11:50 am Breeders’ Cup Filly & Mare Sprint||7 furlongs||$1 million||BetOnline|
|12:29 pm Breeders’ Cup Turf Sprint||5 1/2 f (Turf)||$1 million||BetOnline|
|1:10 pm Breeders’ Cup Dirt Mile||1 mile||$1 million||BetOnline|
|1:50 pm Breeders’ Cup Filly & Mare Turf||1 3/16 mi (Turf)||$2 million||USA & BetOnline|
|2:30 pm Breeders’ Cup Sprint (Dirt)||6f||$2 million||USA & BetOnline|
|3:10 pm Breeders’ Cup Mile||1 mile (Turf)||$2 million||USA & BetOnline|
|3:55 pm Breeders’ Cup Distaff||1 1/8 miles||$2 million||NBC & BetOnline|
|4:40 pm Breeders’ Cup Turf||1 1/2 mi (Turf)||$4 million||NBC & BetOnline|
|5:40 pm Breeders’ Cup Classic||1 1/4 miles||$6 million||NBC & BetOnline|
What Markets Are There On Virginia Sports Betting Sites For The Breeders Cup?
Take a look below at the comprehensive list with definitions of what each of the markets are on Virginia horse racing betting sites for The Breeders Cup.
- Win: Bet on a horse to finish 1st
- Place: Bet on a horse to finish 1st OR 2nd
- Show: Bet on a horse to finish in the top 3
- Across The Board: Betting on a horse to finish 1st, 2nd or 3rd – this bet will cost 3x your stake. So, a $2 ‘across the board’ bet will cost $6 – meaning you have $2 on the horse to win, $2 to be second and $2 for third.
- Exacta: Bet on 2 horses to finish 1st and 2nd in the correct order
- Trifecta: Bet on 3 three horses to finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the correct order
- Superfecta: Bet on 4 horses to finish 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the correct order
- Daily Double: Select the winning horse in 2 consecutive races on the card.
- Pick 3, 4, 5 & 6: Like the ‘Daily Double’ select the winner of races in 3, 4, 5 or 6 consecutive races.
Best Virginia Sports Betting Sites To Bet On The Breeders Cup
- BetOnline – Generous horse racing odds
- Everygame – Top joining offer and live streams
- Bovada – Best for horse racing markets
- BetUS – Best Breeders Cup free bet offer
- MyBookie – Leading free bet joining offer
BetOnline – $1,000 In Virginia Sports Betting Breeders Cup Free Bets & Bonuses
How does $1,000 in horse racing free bets sound to you? Well, BetOnline are offering new customers exactly that if they sign-up using promo code ‘INSIDERS‘. BetOnline are offering a 50% matched deposit bonus up to $1,000 to any new customers ahead of the 2022 Breeders Cup.
To avail of the full amount, a $2,000 deposit is required. However, if you can only afford to deposit $500 for example, that’s fine too. BetOnline will then reward you with $250 in Breeders Cup free bets. Why not sign-up and use all this free extra cash to bet on any of the 14 Breeders cup races on Friday and Saturday. Remember, you don’t just have to reside in Virginia for this offer to apply. In fact, you can redeem this offer from ANY US state, and even Canada too.
BetOnline Breeders Cup Betting Promo Terms & Conditions
- Minimum Deposit of just $55
- Bet On US horse racing in ANY US State
- 10x Rollover Requirement
- Maximum Sports Betting Site bonus of $1,000
- Virginia Sports Betting Site Free Bets expire in 30 days
Everygame – Grab $750 In Virginia Breeders Cup Free Bets Today
Despite being one of the new kids on the block in terms of offshore sportsbooks, Everygame are certainly one of the leading sports betting sites about. The team at Everygame are offering new customers who sign-up using these links and using promo code ‘INSIDERS‘ a maximum of $750 in horse racing free bets ahead of the Breeders Cup, beginning on Friday November 4.
Whether you reside in Virginia or not, it doesn’t matter. You can utilize this amazing offer from Everygame from ANY state in the entire United States. All you have to do is sign-up and then deposit $250. The Everygame team will then match your deposit by 100%. You can do this a maximum of three times for a maximum free bet pay-out of $750. This will certainly boost your betting funds ahead of the Breeders Cup horse racing action!
Everygame Breeders Cup Betting Offer Ts & Cs
- 100% deposit bonus up to $250
- You can deposit up to THREE times for the maximum $750 in bonuses
- Place bets on the 2022 Breeders’ Cup in ANY US State
- The bonus code must be redeemed immediately after the deposit and before a wager has been placed.
Bovada – $750 In Virginia Racebook Free Bets To Use At The 2022 Breeders Cup
Bovada are one of the most trusted offshore sportsbooks out there. Before you have even placed a wager, Bovada are offering new customers up to $750 in cash bonuses for the 2022 Breeders Cup this weekend. All you have to do to avail of this incredible offer is sign-up using our dedicated promo code ‘INSIDERS‘, then deposit $1,000 for a maximum of $750 free bets with their 75% matched deposit bonus.
You can use these $750 free bets on any of the Keeneland horse racing action if you reside in Virginia. But even if you don’t, do not fear! This offer is available to ANY person who is over the age of 18 and lives in any state in the US. It really is as easy that! Deposit $1,000 and receive the maximum free bet reward of $750.
Bovada Breeders Cup Betting Offer Terms & Conditions
- Deposit $1,000 for the maximum $750 Breeders Cup Free Bets
- Bet On The Breeders Cup in ANY US State
- Rollover Requirement
- Maximum Sports Betting Bonus of $750
- Virginia Sports Betting Site Free Bets expire in 30 days
BETUS – Up To £2,500 Matched Deposit Bonus For Breeders Cup Free Bets in Virginia
Next on our list of the best offshore sportsbooks to have up your sleeve ahead of the 2022 Breeders cup are BetUS. BetUS are billed as ‘American’s Favorite Sportsbook’ and it is clear to see why. It might be something to do with their enormous 125% matched deposit bonus they are offering new customers who sign-up ahead of the Breeders Cup horse racing action this weekend.
The World Championships at Keeneland get underway on Friday November 4, and BetUS are offering customer u to a maximum of $2,500 in free bets if they sign-up using promo code ‘INSIDERS‘. If you do this, you will receive a nice 125% matched deposit bonus if you reside in Virginia.
Alternatively, if a $2,000 outlay is too much to deposit to ‘max-out’ and get the $2,500 reward, then why not deposit less than that? The same rules apple, so even if you deposited $400, you would get $500 in free bets with the 125% matched deposit bonus. It really is that simple!
BetUS Breeders Cup Betting Offer Ts & Cs
- Minimum Deposit of $100
- 10x Rollover Requirement
- Maximum Sports Betting Bonus of $2,500
- Virginia sports betting sites Bonus Awarded in Free Bets
MyBookie – $1,000 Bonus To Use On 2022 Breeders Cup In Virginia
Last but by no means least on our list of the top five offshore sportsbooks is of course MyBookie. The team at MyBookie are offering new customers up to $1,000 in free bets thanks to their 50% matched deposit bonus. All you have to do to avail of this offer is sign-up, deposit $2,000 using promo code ‘INSIDERS‘ and then they $1,000 cash bonus is yours.
This super generous offer is available to all residents in Virginia, as well as anyone who lives in ANY other US state. The 50% matched deposit bonus means that you can receive a maximum of $1,000 in free bets off a $2,000 initial outlay. Of course, you don’t have to deposit as much as that. A $5000 deposit will get you $250 in free bets, a $1,250 deposit gets you $625 in free bets, you get the idea!
A truly superb offer ahead of the 2022 Breeders Cup this weekend in the biggest horse racing festival in the world of the entire year – the World Championships.
MyBookie Breeders Cup Betting Offer Terms & Conditions
- Minimum Deposit of $50
- 10x Rollover Requirement
- Maximum Sports Betting Bonus of $1,000
- Virginia Sports Betting Site Bonus Awarded in Free Bets
$6,000 In 2022 Breeders Cup Free Bets | Join Our Leading Virginia Sports Betting Sites With Our Promo Code: INSIDERS
So, let’s summarize. We’ve put all five of our trusted Virginia Sports Betting Sites in a table below with their offers. You’ll see that if you ‘max out’ with them all then you’ll be rewarded with a whopping $6,000 in free bets that you could use to place bets on the Breeders Cup free bets and even do this when betting in Virginia – or ANY US state.
Just use our promo code ‘INSIDERS’ with each Sportsbook to make sure you qualify for the free bets on offer, so horse racing fans looking to bet on the Breeders Cup this week you can beat the bookies before you’ve even placed a bet on the horse racing at Keeneland this weekend.
|Operator||Welcome Bonus||Promo Code||Minimum Odds||Expiration Date||Sign-Up|
|BetOnline||$1,000: 50% deposit match up to
|Everygame||$750: 100% deposit match up to
|Bovada||$750: 75% deposit match up to
|BetUS||$2,500: 125% deposit match up to
|MyBookie||$1,000: 50% deposit match up to
Content You May Like
- Best Horse Racing Betting Apps – Get $5000+ at the Best Horse Racing Betting Apps
- Best Crypto Betting Sites 2022 – Claim $8,000 at top Crypto Sports Betting Sites
- Best NBA Betting Sites 2022 – Compare NBA Sportsbooks
- Best MLB Betting Sites in 2022 – Get Over $5,000 at Top MLB Sportsbooks
- Top 10 NFL Betting Sites – Get $5,000+ in Free Bets at the Best NFL Sportsbooks
- Best NHL Betting Sites in 2022 – Get $5,000+ at Top NHL Sportsbooks
- Soccer Betting Guide – Best Soccer Betting Sites
- Best Tennis Betting Sites in 2022 – Get Over $5,000 at Top Tennis Sportsbooks
- Spencer Dinwiddie’s next contract worth more than Josh Hart’s four-year, $81 million deal
- Josh Hart clowns former teammate Jose Alvarado for being a good dad
- Jaylen Brown calls ESPN “corny” for posting this about him
- Nuggets vs. Clippers Odds, Picks, & Predictions (Dec. 6)
- Kevin Durant believes Lakers will conquer the In-Season Tournament: ‘It’s set up for them to win’
NBA 2 weeks ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
NBA 1 week ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Michael Malone to Make Changes to Bench