Florida sports betting fans who are looking to bet on, or against, the Florida Gators during this year’s SEC Tournament can do just that from the comfort of their own home. The SEC Tournament tips off on Wednesday, March 9th, and the Florida Gators are long shots at odds of 40-1 to take home their first conference championship since 2014. Meanwhile, the Kentucky Wildcats are the number three seed in the SEC, but come in as the betting favorites at odds of +200 to win this year’s SEC tournament.
While Florida sports betting is still not state-regulated, you can still wager on the SEC tournament while collecting a ton of free bets and sportsbook bonuses along the way. To learn more about how to bet on the SEC tournament in Florida, continue reading this article.
The Best Florida Sports Betting Sites for the SEC Tournament in 2022
- BetOnline Florida Free Bets – $1,000 Sports Betting Bonus + 2 Free Bets for the SEC Tournament in FL
- XBet Florida Sports Betting Bonuses – $500 in Free College Basketball Bets for SEC Tournament 2022 in FL
- MyBookie Florida Sportsbook Bonus – $1,000 Bonus to Bet on the SEC Tournament in FL
- BetUS FL Free Bet Offers – $3,125 in Free Bets for College Basketball Games in Florida
- Bovada FL Sports Betting Offers – $750 Sportsbook Bonus for College Basketball Betting in Florida
How to Bet on the SEC Tournament in Florida
Florida sports betting is still not state law, despite being one of the most highly populated states in the U.S. Nevertheless, betting on college basketball in Florida is still very possible. Check out the instructions below for a step-by-step guide on how to bet on the SEC tournament in Florida.
- Pick an FL betting site from this page
- Click the button to get your college basketball betting bonus for the SEC Tournament
- Sign up using accurate account information
- Make a qualifying deposit
- Get your Florida sports betting bonus for SEC Tournament 2022
- Place your free bet on the SEC Basketball Tournament in FL
SEC Tournament Schedule — How to Watch the SEC Tournament in Virginia
- 🏀 NCAA Basketball Tournament: SEC Tournament 2022
- ⛹ College Basketball Betting Favorite: Kentucky Wildcats +200
- 📅 Start Date: Wednesday, March 9th, 2022
- 🏆 SEC Championship Game: Sunday, March 13th, 2022 | 1 PM ET
- 📺 TV Channel: SEC Network | ESPN
- 🏟 Venue: Amalie Arena, Tampa, FL
- 🎲 SEC Tournament Odds: Kentucky +200, Auburn +275, Tennessee +400
College Basketball Odds — Odds to Win SEC Tournament
The Kentucky Wildcats are the +200 betting favorites to win the 2022 SEC Tournament, while top-seeded Auburn is slightly behind at odds of +275. The Tennessee Volunteers are the number two seed in the tournament and are lined at odds of +400, while the Arkansas Razorbacks round out the top four seeds at 5-1 odds to win the SEC Tournament.
To find out the entire betting odds table for the SEC Touranment via BetOnline, check out the table below.
SEC Tournament Bracket
The Best Florida College Basketball Betting Sites | FL Sportsbooks for SEC Tournament Betting
Bet on college basketball in Florida now with a ton of special offers for the NCAA conference tournament schedule and well into the NCAA March Madness tournament. Florida sports betting apps offer a ton of alternative markets for bettors who are looking to make wagers on the SEC tournament. If betting on the moneyline isn’t for you, you’re in the right place. Florida sports betting apps offer in-game odds on every SEC tournament game, as well as special props such as ‘margin of victory,’ and first and second half in-game totals. Scroll down to learn more about how to bet on the SEC tournament in Florida.
BetOnline Florida Free Bets — $1,000 Sports Betting Bonus + 2 Free Bets on the SEC Tournament in FL
|💰 Welcome Bonus Offer||50% Deposit Bonus, Up To $1,000|
|✅ Recommended For||Free College Basketball Bets in Florida|
BetOnline is the top Florida sports betting site when it comes to betting on the SEC tournament, especially for those who wish to wager with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. New customers who live in the state of Florida who register with BetOnline this week will receive a 50% automatic bonus on their first deposit of up to $1,000, while also enjoying some of the very best live betting odds for the SEC tournament, and all March Madness long.
Get started with BetOnline right now by clicking the link below.
XBet Florida Sports Betting Bonuses — $500 in Free College Basketball Bets for SEC Tournament 2022 in FL
|💰 Welcome Bonus Offer||100% Deposit Bonus, Up To $500|
|✅ Recommended For||Live SEC Tournament Betting In FL|
XBet is one of the best college basketball betting sites in Florida, especially for customers who are new to Florida sports betting. FL residents who register with XBet now will receive a special matched welcome bonus of up to $500, as well as an online casino gaming chip of up to ten dollars, completely complimentary. Sign-up with XBet today and take advantage of these great offers for betting on the SEC tournament.
Click below to register with XBet now.
MyBookie Florida Sportsbook Bonus — $1,000 Bonus to Bet on the SEC Basketball Tournament in FL
|💰 Welcome Bonus Offer||100% Deposit Bonus, Up To $1,000|
|✅ Recommended For||The Best College Basketball Odds in Florida|
Bet on college basketball in Florida and take advantage of a 100% sign-up bonus of up to $1,000 from MyBookie to bet on the SEC Tournament. MyBookie has made a name for itself as one of the most generous Florida sports betting sites, and there is no exception for this year’s NCAA conference touranment schedule. Get in on the action with MyBookie today by clicking the link below now.
College Basketball Picks | College Basketball Best Bets and SEC Tournament Picks
When betting on college basketball futures, it is always in the best interest of the bettor to take a shot on a team that has more of a chance to make the finals, than the betting odds indicate. This sets the bettor up to be able to hedge out of their position should the team they have wagered on makes it to the tournament finals. With this in mind, the Tennessee Volunteers at odds of +400 have the best chance to make the finals, versus what the betting market is offering.
The Vols have wins over Auburn, Kentucky, and Arkansas, showing that they can beat each of their potential semi-final and finals opponents. Take the Tennessee Volunteers at odds of +400, and enjoy the college basketball betting action.
To place your free bets on the SEC Tournament with BetOnline now, click the link below.
The Best College Basketball Betting Sites for March Madness
- How to Watch NBA Playoffs Conference Finals for Free on YouTube?
- NBA Player Props Bets | NBA Playoffs Western Conference Finals Game 2
- NBA Rumors: Phil Jackson wants Lakers to trade LeBron James
- Kyrie Irving says Cavaliers ‘would’ve won more championships’ if he was more mature
- How to Watch NBA Playoffs and Stream NBA Conference Finals for Free?
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Playoffs Second Round Game 3 Picks and Odds (May 7)
Main Page1 week ago
NBA Player Props | Best Bets and Picks for NBA Playoffs Round 2 Game 5
Main Page4 days ago
How to Watch NBA Playoffs and Stream NBA Conference Finals for Free?
Main Page1 week ago
NBA Player Props Today | Best Bets for NBA Playoffs Round 2 Game 6