The Super Bowl hype continues to build and a record amount of cash will be wagered on the big game. The state of Rhode Island has enjoyed online legal sports betting since 2019. While residents of the Ocean State can use the official SportsBetRI.com website, they also take advantage of better odds and bigger bonuses from offshore sites to bet on the Super Bowl in Rhode Island.
Content You May Like
- Best NBA Betting Sites – Discover our list of the best sites to bet on NBA games.
- Best NBA Futures Bets – In-depth guide about NBA futures bets.
- Best Offshore Betting Sites – List of offshore betting sites with the best offers.
- Best Online Gambling Sites – We reviewed the best gambling sites to gamble online.
- MyBookie Promo Codes – List ot MyBookie promo codes to MyBookie bonuses.
- Bovada Promo Codes – List of Bovada promo codes to claim Bovada bonuses.
Continue reading to learn how to bet on the Super Bowl in Rhode Island and where to claim bonus cash.
Below we list the top sites for Super Bowl odds and bonuses.
How to bet on the Super Bowl in Rhode Island
Check out how to bet on the Super Bowl in Rhode Island online below.
- Select a sportsbook from the sites discussed below
- Click the link to gain access to the sportsbooks
- Register by entering personal details such as name, contact info, etc.
- Add funds into your new account
- Enter the welcome bonus promo code
- Place your bets on Super Bowl LVI
Super Bowl LVI Information
Date: February 13th, 2022
Time: 6:30pm EST
Location: SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California
Betting lines: LA -4, O/U: 48.5
Check out the current odds for the Super Bowl from BetUS, one of the best Rhode Island sportsbooks.
|Super Bowl 2022 Odds from BetUS|
|Cincinnati Bengals||Los Angeles Rams|
Receive up to $3125 in Bonus Cash
The BetUS welcome bonus is this book’s most attractive feature and can’t be beaten in the industry. New users will receive a 125% bonus up to a remarkable $3125. BetUS offers competitive odds, props, and a live betting portion of the site. They also feature BetUS TV which provides analysis and predictions across all major North American sports.
To collect up to $3125 in free bonus cash with BetUS, select the icon below:
Earn a 100% Bonus up to $500
A site that offers plenty of incentives, XBET is a great choice for residents of Rhode Island. The welcome bonus isn’t quite as strong as its peers but is definitely worthwhile, offering a 100% bonus up to $500 plus a $10 casino chip. This site is ideal for bettors who enjoy props via the props building feature. The site also has live betting and several other strong promos.
To receive a 100% bonus of up to $500, click the link below.
Receive a 50% Welcome Bonus up to $1000
We also recommend BetOnline. The site has some of the best odds in the industry and the welcome bonus awards new users with a 50% bonus of up to $1000. BetOnline features several promos for Super Bowl LVI, including a cool Bitcoin giveaway where the site hands out $1000 worth of Bitcoin or every point scored. The site also features live betting and quick payouts, making it one of the best Super Bowl betting sites.
To collect up to $1000 in bonus cash, select the link below.
Collect a 100% Welcome Bonus up to $1000
Residents of Rhode Island have another stellar option in MyBookie. This site has now flaws and credits new users with a 100% welcome bonus of up to $1000. MyBookie has hundreds of prop markets for the big game and users can bet on the game once it’s begun via live betting. The site also features a terrific sports reload bonus along with crypto deposit bonuses.
To receive $1000 in bonus cash to bet on the Super Bowl click the link below.
Prediction for Super Bowl LVI
The Bengals are going to have difficulty scoring against the Rams’ stifling defense. The Rams feature one of the best CB’s in the NFL. in Jalen Ramsey who will be able to contain Ja’Marr Chase. I also expect Matt Stafford and the Rams’ passing game to thrive against a subpar Bengals pass defense. Take the Rams to win the Super Bowl and cover the spread.
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page2 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Draft 2022: Date, Time, Location and How to Watch
Main Page1 week ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines1 week ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft