How To Claim March Madness Free Bets In Minnesota – MN Sports Betting Sites
Looking to place a bet on March Madness? You’re in luck. Minnesota sports betting can be a confusing labyrinth, but here we will explain where to go for great March Madness free bet offers.
We will also explain how to find the best welcome bonuses to help you make the absolute most of one of the best sports betting events of the year.
Best March Madness Sports Betting Sites In Minnesota With Free Bets
125% Sign Up Bonus Up To $2,500 $750 Welcome Bonus (3 x $250 Bonuses) 50% Sports Welcome Bonus Up To $1000 Get a Welcome Bonus of up to $750 50% Welcome Deposit Bonus up to $1000
125% Sign Up Bonus Up To $2,500
$750 Welcome Bonus (3 x $250 Bonuses)
50% Sports Welcome Bonus Up To $1000
Get a Welcome Bonus of up to $750
50% Welcome Deposit Bonus up to $1000
- BetOnline – Offering up to $1000 in March Madness free bets
- BetUS – With up to $2500 in free bets, this sportsbook is a must for March Madness betting
- Everygame – Established sportsbook with a great reputation and generous March Madness free bet offer
- JazzSports – Offering highly competitive odds in a user-friendly platform, don’t miss these March Madness free bets
- Bovada – Giving March Madness free bets for both crypto and fiat deposits
- LuckyBlock – Top-rated crypto currency offering impressive March Madness odds
- MyBookie – A trusted site offering a great range of March Madness markets and free bets for new customers
Latest Minnesota Sports Betting Update
Even though sports betting is not yet approved in Minnesota, you can still place March Madness bets in Minnesota by joining our recommended Sportsbooks.
The begin with, the registration process couldn’t be easier, there are no KYC checks so you can complete sign-up in just a few minutes and start placing your March Madness bets straight away.
There are many more benefits too, there are no betting restrictions at these sites, so you can place bets on a college team in your state and Player Props can be wagered on College Players.
Plus, these sites offer highly competitive odds, exclusive March Madness markets, early lines, and if you prefer to gamble in cryptocurrency, you can make anonymous deposits too.
If you want to take advantage of all these benefits and make the most of your March Madness gambling in Minnesota with unrestricted bets, then read on for more details.
How To Claim March Madness Free Bets In Minnesota
- Create a BetOnline account
- Deposit up to $2000
- Receive your free bet of up to $1000
- Place your March Madness wagers
March Madness Betting Options in Minnesota with our Recommended Sportsbooks
March Madness is one of the most popular sports betting markets in the US calendar. Each year 68 teams battle it out to take the Championship and the sports betting markets are vast and varied.
Sports betting sites such as BetOnline offer over 300+ markets for every single game including Prop Bets, Same Game Parlays, Team Specials and Futures Markets too. Whatever you want to bet on, you can usually find it at March Madness.
The biggest benefit of signing up to our recommended sports betting sites as well as all of the great offers, is that there are NO restrictions on College Prop bets. That, alongside March Madness free bet options, makes this event a real favorite with bettors.
How To Get A March Madness Free Bet In Minnesota
Getting a March Madness free bet in Minnesota is remarkably easy. All you have to do is follow the steps below.
- Select your offers from our comprehensive list below
- Click the link to go to the sportsbook’s sign-up page
- Sign up to the sports betting site with your key details
- Deposit and bet the qualifying amount for the offer
- Claim the free bets to use on their sportsbook for March Madness betting
1. BetOnline March Madness Minnesota Sports Betting Offer: $1000 Welcome Bonus
BetOnline have a huge range of March Madness markets so definitely check them out for your sports betting. Don’t miss out on the generous BetOnline welcome bonus giving 50% of your first deposit over $55 back in free bets. Deposit $2000 and you will receive an impressive $1000 in free bets.
2. BetUS March Madness Minnesota Sports Betting Offer: 125% Deposit Bonus Up To $2500
BetUS are offering an incredible 125% welcome bonus for new customers giving both sportsbook free bets and a casino bonus with your first deposit up to £2500. This web and mobile-friendly platform has a vast range of March Madness markets including Final 4, Sweet 16 and Elite 8 so don’t miss out on your free bets.
3. Everygame March Madness Minnesota Sports Betting Offer: $750 Welcome Bonus
Everygame is a leader in the sports betting industry and have a reputation for a quality customer service. For March Madness, they always offer a great range of markets and competitive odds and they are giving three chances to get free bets too. Get in on the action with their $750 welcome bonus which gives you 100% deposit bonus on your first three deposits.
4. Jazz Sports March Madness Minnesota Betting Offer: 50% Sports Welcome Bonus Up To $1000
Jazz Sports is a long-established sportsbook and offers an easy user-friendly platform to place your March Madness wagers. As well as regular on-going promotions and cash bonuses they are offering a March Madness free bet welcome offer. Sign up today and you can get 50% of your initial deposit up to $1000.
5. Bovada March Madness Minnesota Sports Betting Offer: $750 Bonus For New Customers
Bovada have a fantastic range of March Madness markets so make sure you check them out for great Prop and parlay bet odds. You can also pick up some free bets, whether you deposit with fiat or cryptocurrency. Those making crypto deposits can get 75% crypto match bonus up to $750 with their first deposit. Check out the site for more March Madness free bet offers.
6. Lucky Block March Madness Minnesota Sports Betting — Best Crypto Betting on March Madness Without KYC
Undoubtedly one of the best crypto sports betting sites on the market, Lucky Block are offering some great odds. It should be especially appealing to bettors who want to place crypto wagers for their March Madness gambling.
How To Access Lucky Block With A VPN
- Click here to visit ExpressVPN
- Download and Install the VPN Client
- Connect to a Secure ExpressVPN Server
- Visit Lucky Block Casino
7. MyBookie March Madness Minnesota Sports Betting Offer: 50% Deposit Bonus Up To $500
MyBookie offer customers a great range of markets in a customer-friendly platform so they are always worth a look for your March Madness wagers. They have a reputation for offering generous player promotions including their current free bet welcome offer which gives 50% deposit bonus up to $500 for your first deposit over $45.
March Madness Outright Odds
The top 10 favourites to win March Madness on the BetOnline site are as follows. Why not try your luck by betting on some of the many March Madness markets and make the most of the free bet offers in Minnesota. Please Note, these odds are correct at time of writing and subject to change.
- Houston +700
- Alabama +750
- Kansas +900
- UCLA +900
- Purdue +1200
- Baylor +1400
- Arizona +1600
- Tennessee +1800
- Gonzaga +2000
- Connecticut +2000
- Karl-Anthony Towns to return tonight after missing 51 straight games
- Former pro and NBA champion Richard Jefferson offering a $20,000 reward in efforts to solve his father’s homicide case from 2018, police report
- Philadelphia’s James Harden listed as questionable (ankle soreness) for tonight’s clash vs. Chicago
- Is Kyle Kuzma playing tonight (Mar. 22) vs. Nuggets?
- Boston’s Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown both scored 25+ points last night, a new franchise record 66th time passing John Havlicek and Jo Jo White
Main Page 5 days ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Could Crimson Tide Justify Firing Alabama Basketball Coach Nate Oats With His Huge Buyout After Brandon Miller Gun Incident?
College Basketball 6 days ago
Jay Bilas’ March Madness Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Michigan to Miss First NCAA Tournament Since 2015 – What is Juwan Howard’s Buyout if Wolverines Fire Him?