While working ABC’s broadcast of Game 1 in the Western Conference semifinal series between the Warriors and Grizzlies on Sunday, Mark Jackson popped off a series of covert zingers.
“I don’t know if Pop (Gregg Popovich) heard, but losing a Game 7 on the road to the Clippers can cost you your job,” said Jackson, who was fired after the Warriors lost a seven-game series to the Clippers last season.
- Pacers’ Myles Turner expresses how difficult it is to interact with fans: ‘People don’t view us as people’
- Knicks, Rangers owner James Dolan: ‘I don’t really like owning teams’
- Former Timberwolves star Kevin Garnett: ‘Anthony Edwards is too big of a personality to be Robin’
- NBA insider guarantees that the Clippers have shut down any chance of trading for James Harden
- Hornets’ LaMelo Ball Gets Neck Tattoo of LaFrancé Clothing Line Logo
Main Page 3 days ago
LeBron James Was Investigated By DEA For PEDs, Never Did Anything Wrong In 2013 Biogenesis Probe
Main Page 1 week ago
Former NBA Player Brandon Hunter Dies At Age 42
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Oldest Ex-NBA Player Stanley ‘Whitey’ Von Nieda Dies At 101
NBA 1 week ago
NBA insider reveals Victor Wembanyama will be playing power foward, not center next season